*looking to sky, shaking fist* CAAAAAAARDINALLLLLLLLLLLS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Bleacher Nation is on Facebook, and you should totally "Like" us:
Bleacher Nation is also on Twitter, and you should totally follow us:
Bleacher Nation Posts
- No Logan Morrison: Marlins Reportedly Trade Him to the Mariners
Today, 02:03 PM
- The Rule 5 Draft is Tomorrow, Cubs Prospects on the Line (UPDATE)
Today, 12:29 PM
- Oh, Good: Teams “Know” that Max Scherzer is “Definitely in Play”
Today, 11:37 AM
- Wednesday Morning Winter Meetings Update: Maeda, Yoon, Kemp, Choo
Today, 10:30 AM
- Obligatory Masahiro Tanaka Non-Update: May Not Get an Answer Until Next Week
Today, 10:11 AM
Upcoming Calendar Events
Cardinals v. Cubs - July 11, 2013 (TV: CSN)
Posted 11 July 2013 - 07:04 PM
I still find it odd that certain pitchers OWN certain hitters and visa verse. With all of the tools available today you would think that the hitters (or pitchers) could make an adjustment.
Or, it's a matter of sample size.
"It's not the dress that makes you look fat, it's the fat that makes you look fat." - Al Bundy
"Ow" - Dylan Bundy
0 user(s) are reading this topic
0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users
Bleacher Nation is not affiliated in any way with Major League Baseball or the Chicago National League Ballclub (that's the Cubs).