2 Tickets, Aisle 219, for Tomorrow's 100th Anniversary game.
MaxM1908 - Yesterday, 03:28 PM
2 tickets to 100th Birthday Game - 1st row upper deck
NorthSideIrish - Yesterday, 01:00 PM
Bleacher Nation is on Facebook, and you should totally "Like" us:
Bleacher Nation is also on Twitter, and you should totally follow us:
Bleacher Nation Posts
- Enhanced Box Score: Diamondbacks 2, Cubs 9 – April 22, 2014
Yesterday, 09:20 PM
- Pre-Gamin’: Diamondbacks v. Cubs (7:05 CT) – Lineups, Broadcast Info, etc.
Yesterday, 04:01 PM
- Pierce Johnson to Make His AA Debut Tonight
Yesterday, 01:11 PM
- Around the League: Tigers Shortstop, Pitcher Elbows, a Little Fun, and More
Yesterday, 12:27 PM
- Anthony Rizzo and Bunting to Beat the Shift
Yesterday, 10:35 AM
Upcoming Calendar Events
Cardinals v. Cubs - July 14, 2013 (TV: ESPN)
Posted 14 July 2013 - 09:17 PM
These fucking announcers make me sick. All they do is drip, drip, drip platitudes to praise the creepy shitbirds. They are not adding a damn thing to the game. They should put on skirts and prance around singing their shitbird nicities......they're cheerleaders anyway.
0 user(s) are reading this topic
0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users
Bleacher Nation is not affiliated in any way with Major League Baseball or the Chicago National League Ballclub (that's the Cubs).