Bleacher Nation is on Facebook, and you should totally "Like" us:
Bleacher Nation is also on Twitter, and you should totally follow us:
Bleacher Nation Posts
- David Bell Explains His Bad Send Yesterday and Other Bullets
Today, 08:02 AM
- Enhanced Box Score: Mets 3, Cubs 2 – May 17, 2013
Yesterday, 03:30 PM
- Pre-Gamin’: Mets v. Cubs (1:20 CT) – Lineups, Broadcast Info, etc.
Yesterday, 11:30 AM
- Lukewarm Stove: Price Injured, Tigers Need Pitching, Extension Discussions
Yesterday, 10:26 AM
- Guest Post: The Most Obscure – or Just Random – Cubs Players of All-Time (Part Three)
Yesterday, 09:34 AM
Upcoming Calendar Events
Posted 01 September 2011 - 07:29 AM
Just imagine if the Phillies splurged to get him. We could afford him, but it would take a huge chunk of change from the money coming off the books.
He's only going to opt out to get more money out of the Yankees, they are the only team that can afford him
0 user(s) are reading this topic
0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users
Bleacher Nation is not affiliated in any way with Major League Baseball or the Chicago National League Ballclub (that's the Cubs).