We had a little break, but the She-View is back. Hopefully you came prepared with representatives.
Selling any non-Yankee and non-Cardinals game for Face Value
NorthSideIrish - Mar 07 2014 10:03 AM
Bleacher Nation is on Facebook, and you should totally "Like" us:
Bleacher Nation is also on Twitter, and you should totally follow us:
Bleacher Nation Posts
- James Russell Should Debut Today and Other Bullets
Today, 07:50 AM
- Braves Sign Ervin Santana to a One-Year Deal
Today, 06:41 AM
- Spring Training Miscellany: Rockies 13, Cubs 0 – March 11, 2014
Yesterday, 05:38 PM
- God’s Benevolence Watch: In Case You Were Worried About Pierce Johnson
Yesterday, 01:57 PM
- Pre-Gamin’: Rockies v. Cubs (3:05 CT) – Lineup, Broadcast Info, etc.
Yesterday, 12:42 PM
Upcoming Calendar Events
Series She-View: Cubs v. Rockies, July 19 - July 21
Posted 19 July 2013 - 07:57 AM
After the series split with the hated Cards I think that deserves another go around for Mrs. Dejesus...
Former Rockie and now Rockie Farmhand Reid Brignac's significant other and babies momma, former Playboy Playmate Lauren Anderson...
- It's a great day for a ballgame, LET'S PLAY TWO!
Posted 19 July 2013 - 10:48 AM
I have been missing the she view, have we used Alyssa Milano yet?
She was used all the time in my Jr. High/High School years.
Eh, I was never that into her.
Yeah, I don't think any of us were. That didn't stop us from dreaming though.
"It's not the dress that makes you look fat, it's the fat that makes you look fat." - Al Bundy
"Ow" - Dylan Bundy
0 user(s) are reading this topic
0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users
Bleacher Nation is not affiliated in any way with Major League Baseball or the Chicago National League Ballclub (that's the Cubs).