Series win on tap.
2 Tickets, Aisle 219, for Tomorrow's 100th Anniversary game.
MaxM1908 - Apr 22 2014 03:28 PM
2 tickets to 100th Birthday Game - 1st row upper deck
NorthSideIrish - Apr 22 2014 01:00 PM
Bleacher Nation is on Facebook, and you should totally "Like" us:
Bleacher Nation is also on Twitter, and you should totally follow us:
Bleacher Nation Posts
- Cubs Minor League Daily: Black the Unhittable, Almora the Unwalkable
Today, 07:01 AM
- Report: C.J. Edwards Seeing Doctor After Shoulder “Discomfort”
Today, 06:01 AM
- Enhanced Box Score: Packers 7, Chi-Feds 5 – April 23, 2014
Yesterday, 04:21 PM
- Afore the Game: Packers v. Chi-Feds (1:20 CT) – Lineups, Broadcast Info, etc.
Yesterday, 10:12 AM
- The Cubs Will Have to Jump Through More Hoops to Provide Free Parking
Yesterday, 10:02 AM
Upcoming Calendar Events
Cubs v. Rockies - July 21, 2013 (TV: WGN)
Posted 21 July 2013 - 12:37 PM
YEAAAAAAAAAAAAH! I got my Gravitar back. Mmmm I might head down to my favorite watering hole/softball team, The Locust Tap.
You better Dance, you better live, you better love with a sweet romance. While you still have the chance, I think you better Dance.
Posted 21 July 2013 - 02:54 PM
Question: Don't know if Sveum is a numbers guy.....but, if he is, Why is Jackson pitching if his ERA is 17+ at Coors? So much is made of stats that that one is obscenely against EJ.
I was thinking about that too...with the break and all, perhaps the rotation could have been set differently and have him start at AZ
0 user(s) are reading this topic
0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users
Bleacher Nation is not affiliated in any way with Major League Baseball or the Chicago National League Ballclub (that's the Cubs).