Series win on tap.
Bleacher Nation is on Facebook, and you should totally "Like" us:
Bleacher Nation is also on Twitter, and you should totally follow us:
Bleacher Nation Posts
- Scott Boras and Jed Hoyer Cast Doubt on Big Splashes, Rile Some of You Up (Probably)
Today, 03:43 PM
- Obsessive Wrigley Renovation Watch: City Council Approves the Revised Plan
Today, 02:41 PM
- No Logan Morrison: Marlins Reportedly Trade Him to the Mariners
Today, 02:03 PM
- The Rule 5 Draft is Tomorrow, Cubs Prospects on the Line (UPDATE)
Today, 12:29 PM
- Oh, Good: Teams “Know” that Max Scherzer is “Definitely in Play”
Today, 11:37 AM
Upcoming Calendar Events
Cubs v. Rockies - July 21, 2013 (TV: WGN)
Posted 21 July 2013 - 12:37 PM
YEAAAAAAAAAAAAH! I got my Gravitar back. Mmmm I might head down to my favorite watering hole/softball team, The Locust Tap.
You better Dance, you better live, you better love with a sweet romance. While you still have the chance, I think you better Dance.
Posted 21 July 2013 - 02:54 PM
Question: Don't know if Sveum is a numbers guy.....but, if he is, Why is Jackson pitching if his ERA is 17+ at Coors? So much is made of stats that that one is obscenely against EJ.
I was thinking about that too...with the break and all, perhaps the rotation could have been set differently and have him start at AZ
0 user(s) are reading this topic
0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users
Bleacher Nation is not affiliated in any way with Major League Baseball or the Chicago National League Ballclub (that's the Cubs).