Series win on tap.
Bleacher Nation is on Facebook, and you should totally "Like" us:
Bleacher Nation is also on Twitter, and you should totally follow us:
Bleacher Nation Posts
- Chicago Cubs Reportedly Sign Pitcher Tsuyoshi Wada to a Minor League Deal
Today, 07:16 PM
- Winter Meetings Denouement: What Did or Didn’t Happen with Jeff Samardzija, and What Comes Next?
Today, 01:01 PM
- Another Meh Option Off the Board: Joba Chamberlain Reportedly to Sign With Tigers
Today, 12:42 PM
- Minor Acquisitions: Tommy Hottovy, Charles Cutler
Today, 10:58 AM
- Chicago Cubs Trade Brian Bogusevic to the Miami Marlins for Justin Ruggiano
Today, 08:40 AM
Upcoming Calendar Events
Cubs v. Rockies - July 21, 2013 (TV: WGN)
Posted 21 July 2013 - 12:37 PM
YEAAAAAAAAAAAAH! I got my Gravitar back. Mmmm I might head down to my favorite watering hole/softball team, The Locust Tap.
You better Dance, you better live, you better love with a sweet romance. While you still have the chance, I think you better Dance.
Posted 21 July 2013 - 02:54 PM
Question: Don't know if Sveum is a numbers guy.....but, if he is, Why is Jackson pitching if his ERA is 17+ at Coors? So much is made of stats that that one is obscenely against EJ.
I was thinking about that too...with the break and all, perhaps the rotation could have been set differently and have him start at AZ
0 user(s) are reading this topic
0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users
Bleacher Nation is not affiliated in any way with Major League Baseball or the Chicago National League Ballclub (that's the Cubs).