Series win on tap.
Looking to split bleacher seats for Combo plan or Full Season
pitching101 - Today, 09:04 AM
Bleacher Nation is on Facebook, and you should totally "Like" us:
Bleacher Nation is also on Twitter, and you should totally follow us:
Bleacher Nation Posts
- Lukewarm Stove: Samardzija, Granderson, Price, Tanaka, Saltalamacchia, More
Today, 02:36 PM
- Cubs Lose 2013 Rule 5 Draft Pick to Phillies Because of Lendy Castillo Shenanigans
Today, 02:00 PM
- No Edward Mujica for the Cubs: Signs Two-Year Deal with Red Sox
Today, 11:05 AM
- Latest on Tanaka and the Posting System: Deal Coming Today? Cubs Still Heavily Involved?
Today, 10:22 AM
- Obsessive Wrigley Renovation Watch: License Committee Signs Off on Tweaks, Plaza Booze Delayed
Today, 09:55 AM
Upcoming Calendar Events
Cubs v. Rockies - July 21, 2013 (TV: WGN)
Posted 21 July 2013 - 12:37 PM
YEAAAAAAAAAAAAH! I got my Gravitar back. Mmmm I might head down to my favorite watering hole/softball team, The Locust Tap.
You better Dance, you better live, you better love with a sweet romance. While you still have the chance, I think you better Dance.
Posted 21 July 2013 - 02:54 PM
Question: Don't know if Sveum is a numbers guy.....but, if he is, Why is Jackson pitching if his ERA is 17+ at Coors? So much is made of stats that that one is obscenely against EJ.
I was thinking about that too...with the break and all, perhaps the rotation could have been set differently and have him start at AZ
0 user(s) are reading this topic
0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users
Bleacher Nation is not affiliated in any way with Major League Baseball or the Chicago National League Ballclub (that's the Cubs).