Ah, baseball. The thing that the Cubs do.
Bleacher Nation is on Facebook, and you should totally "Like" us:
Bleacher Nation is also on Twitter, and you should totally follow us:
Bleacher Nation Posts
- Tanaka Update: NPB Willing to Accept Maximum Bid Structure, and Posting Fee Might Not Be Issue for Cubs
Today, 09:10 AM
- There Could Be a Couple Finalists for the WGN Radio Gig and Other Bullets
Today, 07:50 AM
- Yankees Gonna Yankee: Agree to Seven-Year, $153 Million Deal with Jacoby Ellsbury
Yesterday, 08:07 PM
- Today Was Trade Day, Apparently: Fowler, Hanigan, Bell, Smith, Gregerson, More
Yesterday, 05:19 PM
- Make Sure You’re Getting All of Your BN Goodness
Yesterday, 03:52 PM
Upcoming Calendar Events
Cub Fan Dan (42)
Cubs v. Diamondbacks - July 25, 2013 (TV: WGN)
Posted 25 July 2013 - 08:26 PM
Weird play on that grounder to Rizzo who tagged the base and then the runner on the base. I wonder if players know exactly what to do in that kind of instance to maximize the outs they can get. As a fan, I'm curious what that says about a player's baseball savy.
0 user(s) are reading this topic
0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users
Bleacher Nation is not affiliated in any way with Major League Baseball or the Chicago National League Ballclub (that's the Cubs).