Ah, baseball. The thing that the Cubs do.
Bleacher Nation is on Facebook, and you should totally "Like" us:
Bleacher Nation is also on Twitter, and you should totally follow us:
Bleacher Nation Posts
- Chicago Cubs Reportedly Eyeing Free Agent John Axford
Yesterday, 05:35 PM
- No Curtis Granderson for the Cubs: Four Years and $60 Million from the Mets
Yesterday, 01:46 PM
- Obsessive Wrigley Renovation Watch: Zoning Committee Blesses Changes to Plan
Yesterday, 12:30 PM
- Prospects Progress: Corbin Hoffner
Yesterday, 11:30 AM
- Hot Stove! Now the Mariners and Robinson Cano Reportedly Have a Deal (10 Years, $240 Million)
Yesterday, 10:06 AM
Upcoming Calendar Events
Cubs v. Diamondbacks - July 25, 2013 (TV: WGN)
Posted 25 July 2013 - 08:26 PM
Weird play on that grounder to Rizzo who tagged the base and then the runner on the base. I wonder if players know exactly what to do in that kind of instance to maximize the outs they can get. As a fan, I'm curious what that says about a player's baseball savy.
0 user(s) are reading this topic
0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users
Bleacher Nation is not affiliated in any way with Major League Baseball or the Chicago National League Ballclub (that's the Cubs).