Keep it going, friends.
Selling any non-Yankee and non-Cardinals game for Face Value
NorthSideIrish - Mar 07 2014 10:03 AM
Steamers likes Cubs pitching prospects better than hitters this year
udbrky - Mar 04 2014 12:06 PM
Bleacher Nation is on Facebook, and you should totally "Like" us:
Bleacher Nation is also on Twitter, and you should totally follow us:
Bleacher Nation Posts
- Edwin Jackson and His Fastballs and Other Bullets
Today, 08:05 AM
- Spring Training Miscellany: Cubs 9, Reds 0 – March 8, 2014
Yesterday, 05:22 PM
- Pre-Gamin’: Cubs v. Reds (2:05 CT) – Lineup, Broadcast Info, etc.
Yesterday, 12:40 PM
- Lukewarm Stove: Ervin Santana Now Wants a One-Year Deal, Any Sense for Cubs?
Yesterday, 10:15 AM
- Darwin Barney’s Value as a Shortstop and Other Bullets
Yesterday, 08:56 AM
Upcoming Calendar Events
Series She-View: Cubs v. Giants, July 26 - July 28
Posted 26 July 2013 - 01:32 PM
"This chick who went bat shit crazy"
Saying that she went bat shit crazy implies that she wasn't off her rocker to begin with. She's a loon and seems like she's been one for a long time.
I don't know the chick so I gave her the benefit of the doubt.
You better Dance, you better live, you better love with a sweet romance. While you still have the chance, I think you better Dance.
0 user(s) are reading this topic
0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users
Bleacher Nation is not affiliated in any way with Major League Baseball or the Chicago National League Ballclub (that's the Cubs).