Hey, what's the "friends" feature for on the MB? I mean, I've wondered this for a couple of years now, and have been "friended" but a few of you (SUCKERS!), but I'm not really sure what it does. I mean, I still see everyone's posts. (Well, except for Morken's -- hooray ignore feature!)
The 12 Days of GoatsMas(or Cubsmas) Contest...starting Monday!
Oswego Chris - Today, 09:56 AM
Bleacher Nation is on Facebook, and you should totally "Like" us:
Bleacher Nation is also on Twitter, and you should totally follow us:
Bleacher Nation Posts
- No Curtis Granderson for the Cubs: Four Years and $60 Million from the Mets
Today, 01:46 PM
- Obsessive Wrigley Renovation Watch: Zoning Committee Blesses Changes to Plan
Today, 12:30 PM
- Prospects Progress: Corbin Hoffner
Today, 11:30 AM
- Hot Stove! Now the Mariners and Robinson Cano Reportedly Have a Deal (10 Years, $240 Million)
Today, 10:06 AM
- New York Yankees Set to Re-Sign Hiroki Kuroda – Any Masahiro Tanaka Implications?
Today, 09:56 AM
Upcoming Calendar Events
Posted 28 July 2013 - 09:43 PM
I'm not sure I have friended anyone but I like going through all of my posts that have been "liked", interesting to see what trips folks' triggers.
Too bad nobody else can see them anymore.
"It's not the dress that makes you look fat, it's the fat that makes you look fat." - Al Bundy
"Ow" - Dylan Bundy
Posted 29 July 2013 - 12:02 AM
Glad somebody got the referenceFORM OF BEER!
Wonder Twins Friends Powers ACTIVATE!
This is probably the best call and response I've seen on BN... maybe anywhere.
0 user(s) are reading this topic
0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users
Bleacher Nation is not affiliated in any way with Major League Baseball or the Chicago National League Ballclub (that's the Cubs).