Hey, what's the "friends" feature for on the MB? I mean, I've wondered this for a couple of years now, and have been "friended" but a few of you (SUCKERS!), but I'm not really sure what it does. I mean, I still see everyone's posts. (Well, except for Morken's -- hooray ignore feature!)
Looking to split bleacher seats for Combo plan or Full Season
pitching101 - Today, 09:04 AM
Bleacher Nation is on Facebook, and you should totally "Like" us:
Bleacher Nation is also on Twitter, and you should totally follow us:
Bleacher Nation Posts
- Theo Epstein Speaks: Tanaka, Samardzija, Rebuilding Timeline, TV Deal, Organizational Health, More
Today, 08:49 AM
- Are You Ready for the 2014 MLB Draft? And Other Bullets
Today, 07:45 AM
- Chicago Cubs Sign Reliever Wesley Wright to One-Year Deal
Yesterday, 08:43 PM
- MLB and NPB Reportedly on the Verge of a “Maximum Bid” Posting System – And the Max is Just $20 Million
Yesterday, 05:36 PM
- Report: Cubs Will Do “Serious Listening” on Jeff Samardzija Next Week at the Winter Meetings
Yesterday, 03:48 PM
Upcoming Calendar Events
Posted 28 July 2013 - 09:43 PM
I'm not sure I have friended anyone but I like going through all of my posts that have been "liked", interesting to see what trips folks' triggers.
Too bad nobody else can see them anymore.
"It's not the dress that makes you look fat, it's the fat that makes you look fat." - Al Bundy
"Ow" - Dylan Bundy
Posted 29 July 2013 - 12:02 AM
Glad somebody got the referenceFORM OF BEER!
Wonder Twins Friends Powers ACTIVATE!
This is probably the best call and response I've seen on BN... maybe anywhere.
0 user(s) are reading this topic
0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users
Bleacher Nation is not affiliated in any way with Major League Baseball or the Chicago National League Ballclub (that's the Cubs).