Hey, what's the "friends" feature for on the MB? I mean, I've wondered this for a couple of years now, and have been "friended" but a few of you (SUCKERS!), but I'm not really sure what it does. I mean, I still see everyone's posts. (Well, except for Morken's -- hooray ignore feature!)
Bleacher Nation is on Facebook, and you should totally "Like" us:
Bleacher Nation is also on Twitter, and you should totally follow us:
Bleacher Nation Posts
- Winter Meetings Denouement: What Did or Didn’t Happen with Jeff Samardzija, and What Comes Next?
Today, 01:01 PM
- Another Meh Option Off the Board: Joba Chamberlain Reportedly to Sign With Tigers
Today, 12:42 PM
- Minor Acquisitions: Tommy Hottovy, Charles Cutler
Today, 10:58 AM
- Chicago Cubs Trade Brian Bogusevic to the Miami Marlins for Justin Ruggiano
Today, 08:40 AM
- No Roberto Hernandez for the Cubs: The Former Fausto Carmona Signs with the Phillies
Today, 08:25 AM
Upcoming Calendar Events
Posted 28 July 2013 - 09:43 PM
I'm not sure I have friended anyone but I like going through all of my posts that have been "liked", interesting to see what trips folks' triggers.
Too bad nobody else can see them anymore.
"It's not the dress that makes you look fat, it's the fat that makes you look fat." - Al Bundy
"Ow" - Dylan Bundy
Posted 29 July 2013 - 12:02 AM
Glad somebody got the referenceFORM OF BEER!
Wonder Twins Friends Powers ACTIVATE!
This is probably the best call and response I've seen on BN... maybe anywhere.
0 user(s) are reading this topic
0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users
Bleacher Nation is not affiliated in any way with Major League Baseball or the Chicago National League Ballclub (that's the Cubs).