Hey, what's the "friends" feature for on the MB? I mean, I've wondered this for a couple of years now, and have been "friended" but a few of you (SUCKERS!), but I'm not really sure what it does. I mean, I still see everyone's posts. (Well, except for Morken's -- hooray ignore feature!)
CubsMas Day 2 winner...Day 3 suggestions please...
Oswego Chris - Dec 09 2013 10:39 PM
Bleacher Nation is on Facebook, and you should totally "Like" us:
Bleacher Nation is also on Twitter, and you should totally follow us:
Bleacher Nation Posts
- Tuesday Evening Winter Meetings Update: Tanaka, Storen, Clippard, Russell, Choo, Mulder, More
Yesterday, 08:31 PM
- Jeff Samardzija Bits: Diamondbacks Still In? Blue Jays? Any Offers on the Table?
Yesterday, 07:26 PM
- Rumor: Cubs Interested in Pitcher Jason Hammel
Yesterday, 06:34 PM
- Jed Hoyer: Cubs May Add More Than One Starting Pitcher, Recently Met with Scott Baker’s Agent
Yesterday, 04:43 PM
- Rockies Reportedly Acquire Brett Anderson from A’s for Drew Pomeranz and Chris Jensen
Yesterday, 03:40 PM
Upcoming Calendar Events
Posted 28 July 2013 - 09:43 PM
I'm not sure I have friended anyone but I like going through all of my posts that have been "liked", interesting to see what trips folks' triggers.
Too bad nobody else can see them anymore.
"It's not the dress that makes you look fat, it's the fat that makes you look fat." - Al Bundy
"Ow" - Dylan Bundy
Posted 29 July 2013 - 12:02 AM
Glad somebody got the referenceFORM OF BEER!
Wonder Twins Friends Powers ACTIVATE!
This is probably the best call and response I've seen on BN... maybe anywhere.
0 user(s) are reading this topic
0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users
Bleacher Nation is not affiliated in any way with Major League Baseball or the Chicago National League Ballclub (that's the Cubs).