78 replies to this topic

#76 Stinky Pete

Stinky Pete

The Woodward AND Bernstein of the Message Board

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 624 posts

Posted 22 January 2012 - 06:59 AM

I was on scout.com for years. Simply because it was the first message board I found and I just never felt the need to leave. Don't care for the "vibe" there. Seems like its all semantics arguments and name calling and folks who can't agree to disagree. Found NSBB last summer. Better, but still dominated by "Cool Kids." Brett posted something on one, or both sites asking for support in a best blog online vote deal. Given Brett's cool even keel nature and the fact that he was one of the few posters on either I could read without feeling anger towards, I said, "F yeah, I'm going to support this guy." So I voted, (How did that turn out?) then thought, "Huh. maybe I should actually check this guys site out..." Lurked for a while, still lurk. And FWIW, I like having BN and DH out front. You HAVE to have a couple of those guys. Yin, yang, good, evil you know, all that crap.

#77 Tommy

Tommy

Bleacher Hero

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 696 posts
  • LocationPekin, IL

Posted 22 January 2012 - 07:59 AM

Right on, Epstein!

Typing that just made it occur to me why you use that pic for your profile! Subtle and effective! NICE!
- diehard fanclub member #002

#78 Brett

Brett

Administrator

• Administrators
  • 3,638 posts
  • Twitter:BleacherNation
  • Facebook:BleacherNation

Posted 22 January 2012 - 09:07 AM

Ha, thanks for the vote, Pete. Your vote helped me get nominated. But I lost. And my little heart was crushed.

#79 Edgar

Edgar

Bleacher Bum

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 149 posts
  • LocationChicago

Posted 01 February 2012 - 10:40 AM

I found it through the I bet the cubs could reach a million fans faster than any other team on facebook. It was just before we got Epstein. and they usually share anything that is posted.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Bleacher Nation is not affiliated in any way with Major League Baseball or the Chicago National League Ballclub (that's the Cubs).