Hey, guys. I thought I would bring my questions to the wonderful BN community on this. I was recently helping clean out the garage of my father's business partner. He has acquired a lot of expensive stereo equipment/speakers/electronics over the years and is letting me keep whatever I find. I happened to find the full set of speakers to what I found out is the Yamaha DVX-S60 set including the front/surround speakers, subwoofer, and center channel speaker. I could not find, however, the media receiver that comes with it. I have never really worked with this kind of stuff and am absolutely baffled by all the info out there on it. I basically am trying to figure out A. what receiver would work with this system and B. what types of cables/wires will be required. Anyone on here have any knowledge to impart?
CubsMas Day 2 winner...Day 3 suggestions please...
Oswego Chris - Yesterday, 10:39 PM
Bleacher Nation is on Facebook, and you should totally "Like" us:
Bleacher Nation is also on Twitter, and you should totally follow us:
Bleacher Nation Posts
- Monday Evening Winter Meetings Update: Choo, Price, Samardzija, Arroyo, Trumbo, Sale
Yesterday, 06:45 PM
- Rumor: Cubs Considering Trade with Nationals for Bullpen Pieces Clippard, Storen
Yesterday, 05:57 PM
- Prepare to Be Irrationally Optimistic and then Irrationally Deflated About Masahiro Tanaka
Yesterday, 04:39 PM
- Monday Mid-Day Winter Meetings Update: Sale, Samardzija, Brown, Price, Tanaka, Hendriks, More
Yesterday, 01:03 PM
- Add the Yankees to the List of Teams Interested in Jeff Samardzija
Yesterday, 11:01 AM
Upcoming Calendar Events
0 user(s) are reading this topic
0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users
Bleacher Nation is not affiliated in any way with Major League Baseball or the Chicago National League Ballclub (that's the Cubs).