Just like my post on Schierholtz what trades do you have for jeff or will he even be traded at all
The 12 Days of GoatsMas(or Cubsmas) Contest...starting Monday!
Oswego Chris - Today, 09:56 AM
Bleacher Nation is on Facebook, and you should totally "Like" us:
Bleacher Nation is also on Twitter, and you should totally follow us:
Bleacher Nation Posts
- Chicago Cubs Reportedly Eyeing Free Agent John Axford
Today, 05:35 PM
- No Curtis Granderson for the Cubs: Four Years and $60 Million from the Mets
Today, 01:46 PM
- Obsessive Wrigley Renovation Watch: Zoning Committee Blesses Changes to Plan
Today, 12:30 PM
- Prospects Progress: Corbin Hoffner
Today, 11:30 AM
- Hot Stove! Now the Mariners and Robinson Cano Reportedly Have a Deal (10 Years, $240 Million)
Today, 10:06 AM
Upcoming Calendar Events
Posted 29 July 2013 - 09:26 PM
Taillon, PTBNL (When Meadows is able to be dealt) Glasnow
IDK I JUST LOVE MEADOWS probably wont happen
PTBNL have to be decided within 6 months of the deal and players drafted this year can not be include in a deal until a full year has past since they signed. So Meadows could not count as a PTBNL until a deal in January or February.
Posted 29 July 2013 - 10:30 PM
I really hope not I dont think he will but I think the only teams that would be able to give up enough to get him would be the Dbacks and the Orioles. It would cost them their top two pitching prospects and neither would bite on that.
What about Bundy and Schoop and Barney be dealt in the winter
0 user(s) are reading this topic
0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users
Bleacher Nation is not affiliated in any way with Major League Baseball or the Chicago National League Ballclub (that's the Cubs).