Bleacher Nation is on Facebook, and you should totally "Like" us:
Bleacher Nation is also on Twitter, and you should totally follow us:
Bleacher Nation Posts
- Chicago Cubs Reportedly Sign Pitcher Tsuyoshi Wada to a Minor League Deal
Yesterday, 07:16 PM
- Winter Meetings Denouement: What Did or Didn’t Happen with Jeff Samardzija, and What Comes Next?
Yesterday, 01:01 PM
- Another Meh Option Off the Board: Joba Chamberlain Reportedly to Sign With Tigers
Yesterday, 12:42 PM
- Minor Acquisitions: Tommy Hottovy, Charles Cutler
Yesterday, 10:58 AM
- Chicago Cubs Trade Brian Bogusevic to the Miami Marlins for Justin Ruggiano
Yesterday, 08:40 AM
Upcoming Calendar Events
Dioner Navarro Opinions
Posted 30 July 2013 - 10:06 PM
Now my question is why isn't he generating more interest? I mean imagine what he could do if he was starting!
So is there some flaw I'm not aware of that Navvaro has, which scares teams away? In addition in your opinion if he was traded what would be a reasonable return?
Posted 02 August 2013 - 05:50 PM
If not I think we might have a shot at resigning him.
(I understand that he wants to start, but if nobody offers him a starting job we just have to beat out the other offers.)
0 user(s) are reading this topic
0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users
Bleacher Nation is not affiliated in any way with Major League Baseball or the Chicago National League Ballclub (that's the Cubs).