Bleacher Nation is on Facebook, and you should totally "Like" us:
Bleacher Nation is also on Twitter, and you should totally follow us:
Bleacher Nation Posts
- Why Masahiro Tanaka Will Very Likely Be Posted Despite the Posting System Changes
Yesterday, 03:29 PM
- Another Rumored Bullpen Target for the Cubs: Joba Chamberlain
Yesterday, 01:24 PM
- Signing Day: McLouth, Feldman, Napoli, Johnson, and the Big Boys
Yesterday, 10:31 AM
- Yankees Keep on Spending: Agree to Terms with Carlos Beltran
Yesterday, 08:58 AM
- Tim McCarver to St. Louis? Yes, Please and Other Bullets
Yesterday, 08:15 AM
Upcoming Calendar Events
Dioner Navarro Opinions
Posted 30 July 2013 - 10:06 PM
Now my question is why isn't he generating more interest? I mean imagine what he could do if he was starting!
So is there some flaw I'm not aware of that Navvaro has, which scares teams away? In addition in your opinion if he was traded what would be a reasonable return?
Posted 02 August 2013 - 05:50 PM
If not I think we might have a shot at resigning him.
(I understand that he wants to start, but if nobody offers him a starting job we just have to beat out the other offers.)
0 user(s) are reading this topic
0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users
Bleacher Nation is not affiliated in any way with Major League Baseball or the Chicago National League Ballclub (that's the Cubs).