I think there is seriously something wrong with me b/c I feel the Cubs can compete with the Pirates/Reds/Cards if they make a few moves. I wouldn't pick the Cubs over them but if they pick up a Jacoby/Choo/Granderson for left, a solid back up catcher, and a good starting pitcher. I feel we would of won 7 more games this year is we didn't have a train wreck for a bullpen. Next year our bullpen will be really good with Strop, Russell, and Fujikawa. If Olt can just duplicate what we got out of Valbuena, and if Barney or Valbuena can hold 2nd long enough until Baez is called up, ohh and we would some luck too lol. I have always been a glass half full kind of guy.
Bleacher Nation is on Facebook, and you should totally "Like" us:
Bleacher Nation is also on Twitter, and you should totally follow us:
Bleacher Nation Posts
- Chicago Cubs Reportedly Sign Pitcher Tsuyoshi Wada to a Minor League Deal
Yesterday, 07:16 PM
- Winter Meetings Denouement: What Did or Didn’t Happen with Jeff Samardzija, and What Comes Next?
Yesterday, 01:01 PM
- Another Meh Option Off the Board: Joba Chamberlain Reportedly to Sign With Tigers
Yesterday, 12:42 PM
- Minor Acquisitions: Tommy Hottovy, Charles Cutler
Yesterday, 10:58 AM
- Chicago Cubs Trade Brian Bogusevic to the Miami Marlins for Justin Ruggiano
Yesterday, 08:40 AM
Upcoming Calendar Events
There are no forthcoming calendar events
No members are celebrating a birthday today
46 replies to this topic
0 user(s) are reading this topic
0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users
Bleacher Nation is not affiliated in any way with Major League Baseball or the Chicago National League Ballclub (that's the Cubs).