I think there is seriously something wrong with me b/c I feel the Cubs can compete with the Pirates/Reds/Cards if they make a few moves. I wouldn't pick the Cubs over them but if they pick up a Jacoby/Choo/Granderson for left, a solid back up catcher, and a good starting pitcher. I feel we would of won 7 more games this year is we didn't have a train wreck for a bullpen. Next year our bullpen will be really good with Strop, Russell, and Fujikawa. If Olt can just duplicate what we got out of Valbuena, and if Barney or Valbuena can hold 2nd long enough until Baez is called up, ohh and we would some luck too lol. I have always been a glass half full kind of guy.
Series Internetz-view: Cubs vs Yankees 4/15/14 - 4/16/14
miggy80 - Yesterday, 09:34 AM
Cubs haven't won a series since 9/9-9/11/2013 (Reds)
Ivy Walls - Apr 14 2014 08:35 PM
What % of runs score when they try to get the force out at 2nd/3rd unsuccessfully?
Gub - Apr 13 2014 08:40 PM
Bleacher Nation is on Facebook, and you should totally "Like" us:
Bleacher Nation is also on Twitter, and you should totally follow us:
Bleacher Nation Posts
- MLB’s TV Blackouts Under Fire – Any Impact on the Cubs’ TV Deal Efforts?
Yesterday, 03:10 PM
- Chicago Cubs Name Darnell McDonald Baseball Operations Assistant
Yesterday, 02:11 PM
- Be Advised: There’s a $100,000 Fantasy Baseball Contest Coming Next Week – Get In Now
Yesterday, 12:42 PM
- Checking In on the Cubs’ Record Versus Performance – Are They a 4-8 Team?
Yesterday, 11:58 AM
- Jeff Samardzija Talks About Being Traded, Being Extended, and the Importance of Winning
Yesterday, 10:35 AM
Upcoming Calendar Events
0 user(s) are reading this topic
0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users
Bleacher Nation is not affiliated in any way with Major League Baseball or the Chicago National League Ballclub (that's the Cubs).