Samardzija versus Capuano. You've gotta like those odds a bit, yes?
Bleacher Nation is on Facebook, and you should totally "Like" us:
Bleacher Nation is also on Twitter, and you should totally follow us:
Bleacher Nation Posts
- Lukewarm Stove: Winter Meetings Eve, Cubs Needs, Axford, Barney, Samardzija, Papelbon, Kemp
Yesterday, 05:55 PM
- For Real? Chicago Cubs Reportedly Talking to Shin-Soo Choo
Yesterday, 03:26 PM
- Portrait of a Broken Organization: The Seattle Mariners
Yesterday, 12:03 PM
- This Is It: You’ve Got a Couple Hours Left to Join Today’s Fantasy Football Contest
Yesterday, 09:30 AM
- The Momentum of the Winter Meetings and Other Bullets
Yesterday, 08:16 AM
Upcoming Calendar Events
Dodgers v. Cubs - August 3, 2013 (TV: FOX)
Posted 03 August 2013 - 04:12 PM
trying to follow this on gameday since I have the Rangers game on my TV. How does a run score on a single to Barney when the third out is recorded at third base?
A TOOTBLAN, that's how.
When was the last time there was a nationally-televised game at Wrigley where they didn't mention Bartman? I'm going to guess game 2 of the 2003 NLCS.
0 user(s) are reading this topic
0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users
Bleacher Nation is not affiliated in any way with Major League Baseball or the Chicago National League Ballclub (that's the Cubs).