Samardzija versus Capuano. You've gotta like those odds a bit, yes?
Selling any non-Yankee and non-Cardinals game for Face Value
NorthSideIrish - Mar 07 2014 10:03 AM
Bleacher Nation is on Facebook, and you should totally "Like" us:
Bleacher Nation is also on Twitter, and you should totally follow us:
Bleacher Nation Posts
- Spring Training Miscellany: Rockies 13, Cubs 0 – March 11, 2014
Today, 05:38 PM
- God’s Benevolence Watch: In Case You Were Worried About Pierce Johnson
Today, 01:57 PM
- Pre-Gamin’: Rockies v. Cubs (3:05 CT) – Lineup, Broadcast Info, etc.
Today, 12:42 PM
- Is It Too Early for Mock Draft Discussions? Probably – But Let’s Do It Anyway
Today, 11:01 AM
- Convalescence Watch: Castro, Arrieta, Sweeney, Olt
Today, 09:51 AM
Upcoming Calendar Events
Dodgers v. Cubs - August 3, 2013 (TV: FOX)
Posted 03 August 2013 - 04:12 PM
trying to follow this on gameday since I have the Rangers game on my TV. How does a run score on a single to Barney when the third out is recorded at third base?
A TOOTBLAN, that's how.
When was the last time there was a nationally-televised game at Wrigley where they didn't mention Bartman? I'm going to guess game 2 of the 2003 NLCS.
0 user(s) are reading this topic
0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users
Bleacher Nation is not affiliated in any way with Major League Baseball or the Chicago National League Ballclub (that's the Cubs).