Then why was that title game so booooring! Maybe 'Bama and LSU should play one more time like a best 2 out of 3? Then we could watch another game where both teams play terrible offense and kick field goals
Bitch please. If you really think OK State should have a shot at the National Title, well thats stupid.
First of all, why would you want to see another Big 12 minus 2 team get their asses handed to them again by an SEC team. Seriously. Thats what would happen. Sorry.
Second of all. Blah blah blah Alabama didnt win their conference, blah blah blah. SO WHAT. They got beat by the best team in the nation and that was their only loss. Ok State dropped the ball against unranked Iowa (correct if wrong of course).
Blah blah blah Alabama and LSU rematch. SNORE. Whatever kids. The SEC is the best football conference, better than the Big 10 plus 4, Pac whatever, Big ten minus 2, etc. I would rather see the two teams in a rematch. PERIOD.
Oh yes Im from the South, why do you ask?
/BCS does suck though.
//playoffs are needed.
Bleacher Nation is on Facebook, and you should totally "Like" us:
Bleacher Nation is also on Twitter, and you should totally follow us:
Bleacher Nation Posts
- Winter Meetings Denouement: What Did or Didn’t Happen with Jeff Samardzija, and What Comes Next?
Today, 01:01 PM
- Another Meh Option Off the Board: Joba Chamberlain Reportedly to Sign With Tigers
Today, 12:42 PM
- Minor Acquisitions: Tommy Hottovy, Charles Cutler
Today, 10:58 AM
- Chicago Cubs Trade Brian Bogusevic to the Miami Marlins for Justin Ruggiano
Today, 08:40 AM
- No Roberto Hernandez for the Cubs: The Former Fausto Carmona Signs with the Phillies
Today, 08:25 AM
Upcoming Calendar Events
Posted 26 January 2012 - 09:19 AM
0 user(s) are reading this topic
0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users
Bleacher Nation is not affiliated in any way with Major League Baseball or the Chicago National League Ballclub (that's the Cubs).