My brother mentioned, last night, an interview where Sveum said we may see Soler called up. I thought he was on the DL. Anybody know what he's talking about? Sveum said he didn't see anybody not currently on the 40-man coming up and Soler is on it but that doesn't mean Soler is on his way. Far from it. Is someone out their reading too much into the comments or is there something I'm missing?
Looking to split bleacher seats for Combo plan or Full Season
pitching101 - Yesterday, 09:04 AM
Bleacher Nation is on Facebook, and you should totally "Like" us:
Bleacher Nation is also on Twitter, and you should totally follow us:
Bleacher Nation Posts
- Lukewarm Stove: Samardzija, Granderson, Price, Tanaka, Saltalamacchia, More
Yesterday, 02:36 PM
- Cubs Lose 2013 Rule 5 Draft Pick to Phillies Because of Lendy Castillo Shenanigans
Yesterday, 02:00 PM
- No Edward Mujica for the Cubs: Signs Two-Year Deal with Red Sox
Yesterday, 11:05 AM
- Latest on Tanaka and the Posting System: Deal Coming Today? Cubs Still Heavily Involved?
Yesterday, 10:22 AM
- Obsessive Wrigley Renovation Watch: License Committee Signs Off on Tweaks, Plaza Booze Delayed
Yesterday, 09:55 AM
Upcoming Calendar Events
Posted 23 August 2013 - 06:54 AM
If that is the only thing he is basing it on, I wouldn't give it much credence. Sveum doesn't hit me as the nuance type of guy. He pretty much says exactly what he means. Soler will play some fall/winter ball and then spring with the team before going back down. Hopefully to Iowa.
"It's not the dress that makes you look fat, it's the fat that makes you look fat." - Al Bundy
"Ow" - Dylan Bundy
0 user(s) are reading this topic
0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users
Bleacher Nation is not affiliated in any way with Major League Baseball or the Chicago National League Ballclub (that's the Cubs).