My brother mentioned, last night, an interview where Sveum said we may see Soler called up. I thought he was on the DL. Anybody know what he's talking about? Sveum said he didn't see anybody not currently on the 40-man coming up and Soler is on it but that doesn't mean Soler is on his way. Far from it. Is someone out their reading too much into the comments or is there something I'm missing?
Bleacher Nation is on Facebook, and you should totally "Like" us:
Bleacher Nation is also on Twitter, and you should totally follow us:
Bleacher Nation Posts
- Why Masahiro Tanaka Will Very Likely Be Posted Despite the Posting System Changes
Yesterday, 03:29 PM
- Another Rumored Bullpen Target for the Cubs: Joba Chamberlain
Yesterday, 01:24 PM
- Signing Day: McLouth, Feldman, Napoli, Johnson, and the Big Boys
Yesterday, 10:31 AM
- Yankees Keep on Spending: Agree to Terms with Carlos Beltran
Yesterday, 08:58 AM
- Tim McCarver to St. Louis? Yes, Please and Other Bullets
Yesterday, 08:15 AM
Upcoming Calendar Events
Posted 23 August 2013 - 06:54 AM
If that is the only thing he is basing it on, I wouldn't give it much credence. Sveum doesn't hit me as the nuance type of guy. He pretty much says exactly what he means. Soler will play some fall/winter ball and then spring with the team before going back down. Hopefully to Iowa.
"It's not the dress that makes you look fat, it's the fat that makes you look fat." - Al Bundy
"Ow" - Dylan Bundy
0 user(s) are reading this topic
0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users
Bleacher Nation is not affiliated in any way with Major League Baseball or the Chicago National League Ballclub (that's the Cubs).