#16 Nate

Nate

Bleacher Bum

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 67 posts
  • LocationLincoln, NE

Posted 23 August 2013 - 06:18 AM

My brother mentioned, last night, an interview where Sveum said we may see Soler called up.  I thought he was on the DL.  Anybody know what he's talking about?  Sveum said he didn't see anybody not currently on the 40-man coming up and Soler is on it but that doesn't mean Soler is on his way.  Far from it.  Is someone out their reading too much into the comments or is there something I'm missing?

#17 Cubbie Blues

Cubbie Blues

The Engineer

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 3,369 posts
  • Twitter:@timhall76
  • LocationBloomington, IN

Posted 23 August 2013 - 06:54 AM

If that is the only thing he is basing it on, I wouldn't give it much credence. Sveum doesn't hit me as the nuance type of guy. He pretty much says exactly what he means. Soler will play some fall/winter ball and then spring with the team before going back down. Hopefully to Iowa.

"It's not the dress that makes you look fat, it's the fat that makes you look fat." - Al Bundy

"Ow" - Dylan Bundy

#18 Nate

Nate

Bleacher Bum

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 67 posts
  • LocationLincoln, NE

Posted 23 August 2013 - 10:42 AM

I don't know what he's basing it on.  I'm trying to see where this is coming from.  Because it doesn't fit in my mind

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Bleacher Nation is not affiliated in any way with Major League Baseball or the Chicago National League Ballclub (that's the Cubs).