Selling any non-Yankee and non-Cardinals game for Face Value
NorthSideIrish - Mar 07 2014 10:03 AM
Steamers likes Cubs pitching prospects better than hitters this year
udbrky - Mar 04 2014 12:06 PM
Bleacher Nation is on Facebook, and you should totally "Like" us:
Bleacher Nation is also on Twitter, and you should totally follow us:
Bleacher Nation Posts
- Edwin Jackson and His Fastballs and Other Bullets
Today, 08:05 AM
- Spring Training Miscellany: Cubs 9, Reds 0 – March 8, 2014
Yesterday, 05:22 PM
- Pre-Gamin’: Cubs v. Reds (2:05 CT) – Lineup, Broadcast Info, etc.
Yesterday, 12:40 PM
- Lukewarm Stove: Ervin Santana Now Wants a One-Year Deal, Any Sense for Cubs?
Yesterday, 10:15 AM
- Darwin Barney’s Value as a Shortstop and Other Bullets
Yesterday, 08:56 AM
Upcoming Calendar Events
Dear Ryan Braun
Posted 19 August 2013 - 01:55 PM
So your now a Braun supporter? Figures the King of Calendar Douchebaggery would support the King Douche of Douchebaggery.
Us Kings gotta stick together.
Speak for yourself:
The scum of nature that is Ryan Braun makes me ill. I can't believe that I looked past the fact that he went to Miami. Let's hope that Zeke DeVoss stayed away from the Miami Hurricane nutritional program while he was there. Seriously, fuck all the cheaters who lie and ruin others' lives to further their lies.
0 user(s) are reading this topic
0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users
Bleacher Nation is not affiliated in any way with Major League Baseball or the Chicago National League Ballclub (that's the Cubs).