TWC

Hippie

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 4,052 posts
  • Twitter:@thomaswconroy
  • LocationHMB, CA

Posted 21 August 2013 - 11:01 AM

I have a gigantic problem with the 3rd highest revenue generating team intentionally tanking seasons for the sake of putting all the eggs in the farm system basket--and the McDonalds and Hotel-to-be.

I have a gigantic problem with the phrase "intentionally tanking seasons" being used over and over and over again.  There's no merit.

The team spent a shit ton of money last winter.  Only the most cynical won't admit that.  It didn't work out.  They spent what they could.  Shit happens.  With slightly better bullpen and a team that didn't have such an incredibly odd, upside-down BAw/RISP for the first two months we would have been looking at a much more interesting summer.  Alas, we got a summer sell-off.

The phase "intentionally tanking seasons" is just specious.

#62 jkppkj

jkppkj

Bleacher Bum

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 66 posts

Posted 21 August 2013 - 12:38 PM

Its been a tough year, so positives are tough to really talk about on the major league club.  To please to topic, I'll start with the small things.

Nate Scheirholtz.  Gotta be honest, thought this guy was a bottom feeding, lifetime bench player at best.  I'll call him a nice surprise.

Kevin Gregg's hot streak.  Now he looks shitty, but his 15+ great appearances is something to see in a positive light on a likely 95-100 loss team.

Soriano--oh wait...

Junior Lake's little run.  Cooled off then picked up again the other day.

Sadly that's about it.  I thought about Travis Wood, but he's been so average lately.  Overall starting pitching?  I guess that can be a positive.

Otherwise, I agree with Salami regarding the current direction of the team.  I have absolutely ZERO problem with restocking the farm system and building a nice little core there.  I have a gigantic problem with the 3rd highest revenue generating team intentionally tanking seasons for the sake of putting all the eggs in the farm system basket--and the McDonalds and Hotel-to-be.

I get a lot of fans are excited about the farm players like Baez, Bryant, Soler, Pierce, Almora, CJ Edwards, Vogelbomb, etc.; I am for the ones who make it and stick around. But we all gotta remember some things here.  Not every prospect makes it, in fact we should consider ourselves lucky if 2-3 of these guys make it.  Hello--Kansas City Royals with Alex Gordon, Mike Moustakis, Luke Hoechevar, Billy Butler, Eric Hosmer, Mike Montgomery, and right now, looks like SS prospect Christian Colon is about to join them.  Need more examples?  I'll be happy to show it.

What would I have done?  Well--there's no guarantee it'd be a playoff team, but I would never have traded Cashner for Rizzo, signed Prince Fielder, CJ Wilson, and Nick Swisher for starters.  

Its easy to play revisionist historian here, but I sincerely dont give a shit if the Daytona Cubs win the championship, because that banner wont fly in Wrigley.  I want to see the team now win.  

I understand the building process, I just dont like it because I know the team will lose and understand that prospects are essentially lottery tickets.  When you win, you win big.  But you're going to lose a lot more than you win with prospects.  My highest hopes are for Baez, Bryant, Pierce Johnson and CJ Edwards......but even then I'm half-empty until I see them in the bigs.

It's just as easy to cite prospects who've made as those who haven't.  There are some rose-colored glasses folks who think that Almora, Baez, Rizzo, Lake, Bryant, Soler etc will all be All-Stars during the 2015 World Series run, but I think they are the exception not the rule.

There is real value in the farm system at the moment, whether it ends up busting, developing or being traded for value remains to be seen.

At this point I think Cashner for Rizzo is pretty uninspiring on both sides.  Cashner has a lot of velocity, but putting up a near 4.00 ERA while pitching mostly at Petco Park in close to 200 innings is nothing exciting, he's performed a bit below average.  Rizzo is really slumping and there is plenty of reason to be concerned about his hitting, click here for a piece that is particularly depressing about his hitting. I'd say both have shown flashes, neither have wowed.  I'd give a slight edge to Cashner at this point.

I think Travis Wood has been a nice positive, but not in a "there's a cornerstone of the rotation" sort of way, but rather as a solid middle of the rotation guy.  There is a good amount of organizational depth for starters too, and some credit is due to Epstein/Hoyer on that front in light of the fact that in the season before they took over Doug Davis, Rodrigo Lopez, and Ramon Ortiz had to be brought of a cryogenic storage to fill out the rotation.  

I agree that signing Fielder would have been very nice, and having Cashner in the rotation instead of Rusin would bring a whole lot more confidence and upside than Rusin.  

This offseason will tell us a lot about what this organization wants to do.  The roster lacks bonafide impact players, and I'd like to see them acquire one or two.  

I'm curious who Salami would like to see signed.  Cano? Ellsbury? Choo? McCann? Abreu? Pence? Santana? Beltran? Garza?

I'm in favor of pursuing Pence, Abreu, McCann, Ellsbury and Choo.  Obviously there would be no reason to sign them all, but each would upgrade the roster. 

I'm sure folks will give the Abreu doesn't fit with Rizzo, and Ellsbury or Choo would block Almora/Soler, and why McCann when Castillo looks like a solid option.  All of the "blocked" prospects and incompatible pieces are not proven impact players.  If any of those guys can be had a reasonable price they should be signed.  Having a surplus of talent with value is not a problem that I find particularly concerning.

#63 Cubbie Blues

Cubbie Blues

The Engineer

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 3,365 posts
  • Twitter:@timhall76
  • LocationBloomington, IN

Posted 21 August 2013 - 12:57 PM

Its been a tough year, so positives are tough to really talk about on the major league club.  To please to topic, I'll start with the small things.

Nate Scheirholtz.  Gotta be honest, thought this guy was a bottom feeding, lifetime bench player at best.  I'll call him a nice surprise.

Kevin Gregg's hot streak.  Now he looks shitty, but his 15+ great appearances is something to see in a positive light on a likely 95-100 loss team.

Soriano--oh wait...

Sadly that's about it.  I thought about Travis Wood, but he's been so average lately.  Overall starting pitching?  I guess that can be a positive.

Otherwise, I agree with Salami regarding the current direction of the team.  I have absolutely ZERO problem with restocking the farm system and building a nice little core there.  I have a gigantic problem with the 3rd highest revenue generating team intentionally tanking seasons for the sake of putting all the eggs in the farm system basket--and the McDonalds and Hotel-to-be.

I get a lot of fans are excited about the farm players like Baez, Bryant, Soler, Pierce, Almora, CJ Edwards, Vogelbomb, etc.; I am for the ones who make it and stick around. But we all gotta remember some things here.  Not every prospect makes it, in fact we should consider ourselves lucky if 2-3 of these guys make it.  Hello--Kansas City Royals with Alex Gordon, Mike Moustakis, Luke Hoechevar, Billy Butler, Eric Hosmer, Mike Montgomery, and right now, looks like SS prospect Christian Colon is about to join them.  Need more examples?  I'll be happy to show it.

What would I have done?  Well--there's no guarantee it'd be a playoff team, but I would never have traded Cashner for Rizzo, signed Prince Fielder, CJ Wilson, and Nick Swisher for starters.  

Its easy to play revisionist historian here, but I sincerely dont give a shit if the Daytona Cubs win the championship, because that banner wont fly in Wrigley.  I want to see the team now win.  

I understand the building process, I just dont like it because I know the team will lose and understand that prospects are essentially lottery tickets.  When you win, you win big.  But you're going to lose a lot more than you win with prospects.  My highest hopes are for Baez, Bryant, Pierce Johnson and CJ Edwards......but even then I'm half-empty until I see them in the bigs.

I've been pretty vocal in this thread so I will focus on your bolded section.

Show me where they are the 3rd highest revenue generating team. 3rd largest city does not equal 3rd largest revenue.

They spent quite a bit in the off-season. They will spend more this off-season. Just because they sell off at the non-waver deadline to save some money on a lost season doesn't make them cheap.

Not all eggs are placed in the farm system basket. They are making trades and scouring the FA market for high return guys.

The McDonalds and Hotel-to-be: This is not a part of the Chicago Cubs National League Baseball Club. That is Ricketts' personal money going to the hotel along with a joint venture. That is not money taken away from the ball club.

"It's not the dress that makes you look fat, it's the fat that makes you look fat." - Al Bundy

"Ow" - Dylan Bundy

#64 patg006

patg006

Bleacher Bum

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 21 posts

Posted 21 August 2013 - 02:24 PM

I have a gigantic problem with the 3rd highest revenue generating team intentionally tanking seasons for the sake of putting all the eggs in the farm system basket--and the McDonalds and Hotel-to-be.

I have a gigantic problem with the phrase "intentionally tanking seasons" being used over and over and over again.  There's no merit.

The team spent a shit ton of money last winter.  Only the most cynical won't admit that.  It didn't work out.  They spent what they could.  Shit happens.  With slightly better bullpen and a team that didn't have such an incredibly odd, upside-down BAw/RISP for the first two months we would have been looking at a much more interesting summer.  Alas, we got a summer sell-off.

The phase "intentionally tanking seasons" is just specious.

Ok, not doing everything in their power to put the best possible team on the field.  Doesn't matter what you like or don't, the cubs have had chances to add pieces and didn't.

Shit ton of money?  11 mil a year to a pitcher with an 8 mil signing bonus?  Nate Scheirholtz?  They spent, I cant dispute that.  But we clearly have different definitions of 'shit ton of money.'

#65 patg006

patg006

Bleacher Bum

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 21 posts

Posted 21 August 2013 - 02:28 PM

Soriano--oh wait...

I've been pretty vocal in this thread so I will focus on your bolded section.

Show me where they are the 3rd highest revenue generating team. 3rd largest city does not equal 3rd largest revenue.

They spent quite a bit in the off-season. They will spend more this off-season. Just because they sell off at the non-waver deadline to save some money on a lost season doesn't make them cheap.

Not all eggs are placed in the farm system basket. They are making trades and scouring the FA market for high return guys.

The McDonalds and Hotel-to-be: This is not a part of the Chicago Cubs National League Baseball Club. That is Ricketts' personal money going to the hotel along with a joint venture. That is not money taken away from the ball club.

Pardon my error, they're 4th now in 2013 behind the Yankees, Red Sox, and Phillies at 274 million; still...

http://www.forbes.co...aluations/list/

The did spend this past winter.  I cant contest that, but not a lot.  

I hope they spend more this offseason.  Instead of being negative and likely being labeled as such:  what do you want to see them do?

For starters, a bat in the middle of the line up.  I'll even be so bold to say if Nate starts hot again next year show him the cash.  

#66 Rizzo1684

Rizzo1684

Bleacher Bum

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 54 posts
  • LocationTatooine

Posted 21 August 2013 - 03:12 PM

I really enjoyed reading everyone's thoughts and opinions on this board.  I want everyone to note that I am completely on board with the rebuild but I want to bring something up that will make you think.  What if the Cubs actually spent money in Theo's first year and what the team would look like.  Here it is lets say the Cubs signed Prince at 9 yrs 220 million, resigned Aramis on a 3 year deal probably 30 million, Michael Cuddyer on a 3 yr 30 million deal, and lets say they signed Paul Maholm to the deal they got him,  and Dejesus to his deal The lineup would of been: Dejesus, Starlin, Fielder,Aramis, Cuddyer, Soriano, Castillo, Barney.  Pitching: Dempster, Garza, Cashner, Shark, Maholm.  This is if the Cubs kept the same payroll and you can not tell me that lineup would not have chance to make playoffs.

#67 patg006

patg006

Bleacher Bum

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 21 posts

Posted 21 August 2013 - 03:35 PM

I really enjoyed reading everyone's thoughts and opinions on this board.  I want everyone to note that I am completely on board with the rebuild but I want to bring something up that will make you think.  What if the Cubs actually spent money in Theo's first year and what the team would look like.  Here it is lets say the Cubs signed Prince at 9 yrs 220 million, resigned Aramis on a 3 year deal probably 30 million, Michael Cuddyer on a 3 yr 30 million deal, and lets say they signed Paul Maholm to the deal they got him,  and Dejesus to his deal The lineup would of been: Dejesus, Starlin, Fielder,Aramis, Cuddyer, Soriano, Castillo, Barney.  Pitching: Dempster, Garza, Cashner, Shark, Maholm.  This is if the Cubs kept the same payroll and you can not tell me that lineup would not have chance to make playoffs.

^This

Although I cant stand Barney at the plate, I'd almost be tempted to put Val there because of his bat.  Barney on a contending team is a back up MI.

I get rebuild, but I really wanted CJ Wilson at 5 years 75 million, I'd add that.  Angels got a steal and a half there...

Maholm just got it right.  He was always slightly above average, then on the cubs and for about a year in Atlanta he clicked....

#68 mountsalami

mountsalami

Bleacher Bum

• Guests
  • PipPip
  • 47 posts
  • LocationDeep Inside

Posted 21 August 2013 - 03:50 PM

The Red Sox were in a completely different situation than the Cubs were. When Theo et al came over the cupboards were almost completely bare. The Red Sox on the other hand were in prime position to make a run. They only needed a couple of complimentary pieces to bolster their team. For us to throw money just to throw money around would have put us right back into the same boat we just came out of. Theo came in and has freed up most of the money going to big contracts and locked up Rizzo and Castro.

Nice job on moving the goal posts by the way. I still haven't heard what you would do differently or who we should have signed. You say you don't want to play revisionist history, but then claim that they should have signed other players. You can't have it both ways; complaining and at the same time not saying who they should have signed. It's a straw man.

The Red Sox went out and got more than a couple of "complimentary" pieces.  

Goal posts were not moved. Just providing an example of a team simply not willing to give up and made an effort at winning. 

It appears that may be too difficult for you to comprehend. 

And there it is. If you can't prove your side of the argument go to the lowest common denominator and insult the other's intelligence. Meanwhile you haven't shown what moves the FO should have made that they didn't or what moves they should make going forward.

FA pickups in 2003 off season: Jason Shiell (waivers), Brandon Lyon (waivers), Ryan Rupe (waivers), Damian Jackson, Chad Fox, Ramiro Mendoza, Andy Abad, Mike Timlin, Bill Mueller, Earl Snyder (waivers), David Ortiz, Hector Almonte, Bronson Arroyo (waivers), Kevin Millar, Robert Person, Lou Collier

FA pickups in 2004 off season: Jeff Bailey, Adam Hyzdu, Bobby Jones, Mark Malaska (waivers), Lenny DiNardo (Rule 5), Pokey Reese, Keith Foulke, Brian Daubach, Terry Shumpert, Ellis Burks, Tony Womack, Frank Castillo, George Lombard, Joe Nelson

FA pickups in 2005 off season: Billy Traber (waivers), Kris Wilson, Matt Mantei, Adam Stern (Rule 5), John Halama, David Wells, Edgar Renteria, Matt Clement, Wade Miller, Geremi Gonzalez, Roberto Petagine

​Go ahead and show me which of those pieces were more than complementary besides Ortiz.

#69 mountsalami

mountsalami

Bleacher Bum

• Guests
  • PipPip
  • 47 posts
  • LocationDeep Inside

Posted 21 August 2013 - 03:53 PM

The Red Sox were in a completely different situation than the Cubs were. When Theo et al came over the cupboards were almost completely bare. The Red Sox on the other hand were in prime position to make a run. They only needed a couple of complimentary pieces to bolster their team. For us to throw money just to throw money around would have put us right back into the same boat we just came out of. Theo came in and has freed up most of the money going to big contracts and locked up Rizzo and Castro.

Nice job on moving the goal posts by the way. I still haven't heard what you would do differently or who we should have signed. You say you don't want to play revisionist history, but then claim that they should have signed other players. You can't have it both ways; complaining and at the same time not saying who they should have signed. It's a straw man.

The Red Sox went out and got more than a couple of "complimentary" pieces.  

Goal posts were not moved. Just providing an example of a team simply not willing to give up and made an effort at winning. 

It appears that may be too difficult for you to comprehend. 

And there it is. If you can't prove your side of the argument go to the lowest common denominator and insult the other's intelligence. Meanwhile you haven't shown what moves the FO should have made that they didn't or what moves they should make going forward.

FA pickups in 2003 off season: Jason Shiell (waivers), Brandon Lyon (waivers), Ryan Rupe (waivers), Damian Jackson, Chad Fox, Ramiro Mendoza, Andy Abad, Mike Timlin, Bill Mueller, Earl Snyder (waivers), David Ortiz, Hector Almonte, Bronson Arroyo (waivers), Kevin Millar, Robert Person, Lou Collier

FA pickups in 2004 off season: Jeff Bailey, Adam Hyzdu, Bobby Jones, Mark Malaska (waivers), Lenny DiNardo (Rule 5), Pokey Reese, Keith Foulke, Brian Daubach, Terry Shumpert, Ellis Burks, Tony Womack, Frank Castillo, George Lombard, Joe Nelson

FA pickups in 2005 off season: Billy Traber (waivers), Kris Wilson, Matt Mantei, Adam Stern (Rule 5), John Halama, David Wells, Edgar Renteria, Matt Clement, Wade Miller, Geremi Gonzalez, Roberto Petagine

​Go ahead and show me which of those pieces were more than complementary besides Ortiz.

You really want to have an arguement with me don't you ? You're quick in getting defensive and making demands. I'm not married to you or have I ever cheated on you. You may want to work on that. I also am not interested when it's your bedtime.

I don't want to insult your intelligence and wasn't trying to. I made a simple statement. You want to continue on your little crusade ? So be it.

It doesn't matter what I would have done differently. I've already explained why I believe it's not neccessary. If it's not good enough for you then quit asking. I am not going to cater to your "sensitivity".

What does matter to me is that they (Command Central) have never even tried. If they were to have signed some experienced impact players and failed then I wouldn't be so disgusted with this regime. I want them to at least try. I hope you can understand my point. If you don't then quit posting in response and save your breath for something you may find worth while..

As far as the Red Sox go I was speaking of last off-season's additions only, after their horrible 2012. Sorry if I wasn't clear enough. Thanks for the information from 2003-05.

#70 mountsalami

mountsalami

Bleacher Bum

• Guests
  • PipPip
  • 47 posts
  • LocationDeep Inside

Posted 21 August 2013 - 04:22 PM

I'm curious who Salami would like to see signed.  Cano? Ellsbury? Choo? McCann? Abreu? Pence? Santana? Beltran? Garza?

They need alot and have some huge holes to fill. There is no doubt about that. 

From the reports that I've read it appears that Command Central has no plans of spending on upper level free agents for 2014.

The prospect lovers can dream so there's no real reason why I can't.

I thought they should not have traded away Garza and signed him. So I would welcome Garza back with a five year deal if he's interested.

I like the thought at taking a shot on Josh Johnson. There's some big upside with him and he has a history of being an ace in the ML. If he can get his mechanics back to when he was an ace for the Marlins it would be a huge for the Cubs.

He could probably be had for under "market" value and he's still young.

Offensively, I would take a shot at Nelson Cruz and Michael Morse for the outfield. Mix in some of our younger guys and see what happens. If I couldn't get both Morse and Cruz and only one of them. I'd take a shot at Morales and ship Rizzo to the outfield.  I also like Aaron Hill for second base. 

I have made the suggestion of five players. Would be happy with any combination of  three. Try and add what you can during and after the next season instead of tearing it apart and move forward. This may come as a surprise. They can still draft and sign international  prospects at the same time.

#71 mountsalami

mountsalami

Bleacher Bum

• Guests
  • PipPip
  • 47 posts
  • LocationDeep Inside

Posted 21 August 2013 - 04:46 PM

I have a gigantic problem watching a horrible ML baseball team built by the F/O  that is content with not even trying.

They want you to buy their groceries but will not invite you over for dinner.

#72 MichiganGoat

MichiganGoat

Give me a BEER

• Moderators
  • 3,798 posts
  • Twitter:MichiganGoat
  • Facebook:michigangoat
  • LocationGrand Rapids, MI

Posted 21 August 2013 - 04:55 PM

Okay can this thread just die the concept of meaningful discourse is not present, this is just turning into trying to talk to Skip Bayless - impossible but I'm sure some members of this thread just love (said very sarcastically) Skip debate skills.

MichiganGoat on Twitter

"There are a lot of guys who are respected but not liked" - Ron Santo

#73 patg006

patg006

Bleacher Bum

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 21 posts

Posted 21 August 2013 - 05:12 PM

Okay can this thread just die the concept of meaningful discourse is not present, this is just turning into trying to talk to Skip Bayless - impossible but I'm sure some members of this thread just love (said very sarcastically) Skip debate skills.

Not to 'be that guy,' but you're not exactly adding anything meaningful to it.  Just kind of find it funny you say nothing meaningful is being discussed and you're adding to it.

Salami wants it better, we all do.  Some of us want it now, because this is a game that windows of opportunity are short and noncontention is prolonged.  

Nowhere on our 'Cubs fan membership' cards does it say we're not allowed to disagree or hate something the front office does.

Cano would be sweet, but for anything past a 4-5 year deal no.  If he took 4-5 years and 20-25 mil a year, give it to him.

I dont want Jacoby Elsbury, but then again I've never been a fan.

Choo would look great in a cubs uniform and center field for 4-5 seasons.

Garza aint coming back.

No thanks to Hunter Pence.

I would take flyers on Josh Johnson and Corey Hart (depending on his rehab situation.)  Hart hits LHP (career .317 average) and can drive in runs, neither item the cubs can currently do.

I'd love Lincecum and have always been a fan, but someone's gonna give him more than he should get.

Dont need McCann, would love Dioner Navarro to come back.

I make damn sure Grant Balfour's agent's number is on speed dial.

Wouldnt touch Nelson Cruz with a 10 foot pole.  He'd come cheap, and I can totally see him as an Epstein signing.  BUt I wouldnt.  

#74 mountsalami

mountsalami

Bleacher Bum

• Guests
  • PipPip
  • 47 posts
  • LocationDeep Inside

Posted 21 August 2013 - 07:51 PM

Not to 'be that guy,' but you're not exactly adding anything meaningful to it.  Just kind of find it funny you say nothing meaningful is being discussed and you're adding to it.

Salami wants it better, we all do.  Some of us want it now, because this is a game that windows of opportunity are short and noncontention is prolonged.  

Nowhere on our 'Cubs fan membership' cards does it say we're not allowed to disagree or hate something the front office does.

Cano would be sweet, but for anything past a 4-5 year deal no.  If he took 4-5 years and 20-25 mil a year, give it to him.

Garza aint coming back.

I would take flyers on Josh Johnson and Corey Hart (depending on his rehab situation.)  Hart hits LHP (career .317 average) and can drive in runs, neither item the cubs can currently do.

I'd love Lincecum and have always been a fan, but someone's gonna give him more than he should get.

Wouldnt touch Nelson Cruz with a 10 foot pole.  He'd come cheap, and I can totally see him as an Epstein signing.  BUt I wouldnt.  

Nothing new Pat. Most have already cut off their scrotum after last years amazing progress and held it up high to the Wrigley marquee when it flashed the "Cubs Way".  This year is no different when "Commited" is up in lights. Still waiting for signs of both to actually happen. Although Keith Law did rank our farm system in the top ten after one draft and Hemmoroidys. So that must have been what the commotion was all about.

I'm not going to argue the Cruz/Hart with you. Both have their issues and both have proven to be productive.

Not a huge Lincecum fan. Wouldn't be pissed if they got him. His pricetag could be hefty if there's a bidding war.

McCann can hit the ball and call a game. If I made the investment at this point he'd be playing first base.   

#75 patg006

patg006

Bleacher Bum

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 21 posts

Posted 21 August 2013 - 08:08 PM

Garza aint coming back.

Nothing new Pat. Most have already cut off their scrotum after last years amazing progress and held it up high to the Wrigley marquee when it flashed the "Cubs Way".  This year is no different when "Commited" is up in lights. Still waiting for signs of both to actually happen. Although Keith Law did rank our farm system in the top ten after one draft and Hemmoroidys. So that must have been what the commotion was all about.

I'm not going to argue the Cruz/Hart with you. Both have their issues and both have proven to be productive.

Not a huge Lincecum fan. Wouldn't be pissed if they got him. His pricetag could be hefty if there's a bidding war.

McCann can hit the ball and call a game. If I made the investment at this point he'd be playing first base.   

McCann at catcher would be ideal if Castillo shits the bed the rest of the year.

I've always loved Lincecum.  I aint the world's tallest guy at 5'7, but I've heard the stigma that a stereotypical RHP ace is 6'3+.  Lincecum is my height.  He's listed as 5'11, but one day a few years back Santo and Pat Hughes were interviewing him, and Pat said they were the same height, even with Timmy in cleats.  (Pat's 5'8.)

Aroydys Vizcaino is a bust.  I'm sorry.  I can't see that guy with any future on the major league team.

Just so you know, still no dinner date buddy...

:angry:  :ph34r:

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Bleacher Nation is not affiliated in any way with Major League Baseball or the Chicago National League Ballclub (that's the Cubs).