MichiganGoat

Give me a BEER

• Moderators
  • 3,798 posts
  • Twitter:MichiganGoat
  • Facebook:michigangoat
  • LocationGrand Rapids, MI

Posted 23 August 2013 - 07:50 AM

It appears that may be too difficult for you to comprehend. 

I don't want to insult your intelligence and wasn't trying to. I made a simple statement.

Most have already cut off their scrotum after last years amazing progress and held it up high to the Wrigley marquee when it flashed the "Cubs Way".

Yup, you didn't mean to insult at all. 

The appropriate seasons to look at with Theo's Boston would be his first 2-3 years with the club. Which, is what I showed. I'm really tired of arguing straw man arguments.
I wasn't speaking of Theo when he was in Boston. I was speaking of the 2012 Boston team. They reloaded in the offseason for 2013. They didn't just tank seasons in the name of rebuilding. I clearly thanked you for the 2003-05 Boston historical data. It was much appreciated.

There is no need to insult you. Why would I want to pick on someone that can't comprehend what they read. That would be terrible of me.
It almost appears that you are begging me to insult you. You can't be this way in "real life". Can you ?

In the short time I've been here. I can't figure out why someone would puff out their chest, get on their soapbox about how many posts they've made, and clearly hasn't been able to follow a simple conversation.

I'm absolutely blown away.
You seem to be the one with a reading comprehension problem, I clearly was pointing out MG's post count and not mine.

Also, these passive-aggressive insults thrown at me are becoming a bit tiresome. Either backup what you claim with logic and facts or quit trolling. I have given you enough time to come up with a basis for your opinion, but haven't heard anything except a woe is me attitude that is unproductive. Either come up with some facts or a logical argument or just go back into your hole in Iowa. It's getting close to the point where you deserve a timeout. If my kids acted like this they would quickly be turned over my knee, but they have way more respect than to act like this. They know to back up what they say and to have reasons for their actions.

Since you have been on here and other sites, I have not seen anything that resembles a meaningful conversation out of you. All you ever do is say Boy Blunder sux, bitch, moan and complain that everybody else is wrong and not you. All the while not backing anything you say with facts or logical statements.
At this point just ignore him completely he will never support his claims and will only insult around the edges of getting banned. This is what he is and what he has always done. Leave him alone and he will find another site to play his trolling game.

MichiganGoat on Twitter

"There are a lot of guys who are respected but not liked" - Ron Santo

#122 fromthemitten

fromthemitten

sleeps in too late to answer the calendar trivia

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,470 posts
  • Twitter:fromthemitten
  • Locationin a van down by the river

Posted 23 August 2013 - 10:12 AM

Yeah, as MG pointed out on twitter he's all over the other message boards moaning about the Cubs Way.  JFC go write a letter to Ricketts and Theo Cubs fans are going through enough bullshit this offseason.

#123 Cubbie Blues

Cubbie Blues

The Engineer

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 3,365 posts
  • Twitter:@timhall76
  • LocationBloomington, IN

Posted 23 August 2013 - 11:43 AM

by mountsalami on Sep 28th, 2012, 4:10 pm

It's more of a coincidence that most message boards I have been a part of, or read, have been full of Epstein knob gobblers and can't accept the ones that don't want to taste it.

Someone with down syndrome, funded by the federal government, could have done what The Mighty Epstein did this year.
I would have rather seen that.

Mountsalami, this is the underlying tone that you have brought with you. You may not of said exactly this, here, but the sentiment has been there the whole time.

"It's not the dress that makes you look fat, it's the fat that makes you look fat." - Al Bundy

"Ow" - Dylan Bundy

#124 TWC

TWC

Hippie

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 4,052 posts
  • Twitter:@thomaswconroy
  • LocationHMB, CA

Posted 23 August 2013 - 01:15 PM

At this point just ignore him completely he will never support his claims and will only insult around the edges of getting banned. This is what he is and what he has always done. Leave him alone and he will find another site to play his trolling game.

Lulz... if I had a dollar for every time MG told everyone to "just ignore him" (referring to some troll or another), I think I'd have enough money to buy Hansman all the burgers he could eat.

I mean, really, MG, I love ya, pal, but no one ever heeds that advice.  Often, not even you.

#125 MichiganGoat

MichiganGoat

Give me a BEER

• Moderators
  • 3,798 posts

Posted 23 August 2013 - 01:35 PM

Lulz... if I had a dollar for every time MG told everyone to "just ignore him" (referring to some troll or another), I think I'd have enough money to buy Hansman all the burgers he could eat.

I mean, really, MG, I love ya, pal, but no one ever heeds that advice.  Often, not even you.
Good point, I really need to follow my own advice more often...

MichiganGoat on Twitter

#126 MichiganGoat

MichiganGoat

Give me a BEER

• Moderators
  • 3,798 posts

Posted 23 August 2013 - 01:36 PM

And there is no way I could ever get you enough to Hans meat lust

MichiganGoat on Twitter

#127 hansman1982

hansman1982

King Regent of The Calendar Trivia Empire

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 2,936 posts
  • Twitter:JoeHansman
  • LocationDes Moines, IA

Posted 23 August 2013 - 05:05 PM

And there is no way I could ever get you enough to Hans meat lust

Ehhh, it's close...

#128 wvcubsfan

wvcubsfan

Bleacher Bum

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 397 posts
  • LocationLittle Rock, AR

Posted 24 August 2013 - 11:04 AM

Sure wish we had an ignore button on this site

#129 fromthemitten

fromthemitten

sleeps in too late to answer the calendar trivia

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,470 posts
  • Twitter:fromthemitten
  • Locationin a van down by the river

Posted 24 August 2013 - 11:17 AM

We do, TWC did it with Morken

#130 MichiganGoat

MichiganGoat

Give me a BEER

• Moderators
  • 3,798 posts

Posted 24 August 2013 - 11:42 AM

We do, TWC did it with Morken

Yeah I've never seen how to do that but maybe I don't see the same options as everyone. If anyone figures it out let me know how you did it.

MichiganGoat on Twitter

#131 King Jeff

King Jeff

King of all Cubs fans!

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 2,475 posts
  • Twitter:@peaceknuckle
  • LocationSouth Florida

Posted 24 August 2013 - 03:19 PM

Click on your profile name in the top right corner and then click "manage ignore prefs".  You can type the name of the user you want to ignore and then choose which of their actions you wish to ignore.  I have put this tool to good use.

#132 wvcubsfan

wvcubsfan

Bleacher Bum

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 397 posts
  • LocationLittle Rock, AR

Posted 25 August 2013 - 07:53 AM

Click on your profile name in the top right corner and then click "manage ignore prefs".  You can type the name of the user you want to ignore and then choose which of their actions you wish to ignore.  I have put this tool to good use.

Thank you very much.  Now if people will quit quoting him I'll never have to read his tired act again.

#133 hansman1982

hansman1982

King Regent of The Calendar Trivia Empire

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 2,936 posts
  • Twitter:JoeHansman
  • LocationDes Moines, IA

Posted 26 August 2013 - 08:15 AM

YOU WILL NEVER KNOW THAT I AM SAYING BAD STUFF ABOUT YOU!  HOORAY!

hooray-zoidberg.jpg

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Bleacher Nation is not affiliated in any way with Major League Baseball or the Chicago National League Ballclub (that's the Cubs).