Selling any non-Yankee and non-Cardinals game for Face Value
NorthSideIrish - Mar 07 2014 10:03 AM
Steamers likes Cubs pitching prospects better than hitters this year
udbrky - Mar 04 2014 12:06 PM
Bleacher Nation is on Facebook, and you should totally "Like" us:
Bleacher Nation is also on Twitter, and you should totally follow us:
Bleacher Nation Posts
- Pre-Gamin’: Rockies v. Cubs (3:05 CT) – Lineup, Broadcast Info, etc.
Today, 12:42 PM
- Is It Too Early for Mock Draft Discussions? Probably – But Let’s Do It Anyway
Today, 11:01 AM
- Convalescence Watch: Castro, Arrieta, Sweeney, Olt
Today, 09:51 AM
- Jeff Samardzija Deals with Trade Rumors About as Well as Anyone
Today, 08:40 AM
- Old Style Stays at Wrigley Field and Other Bullets
Today, 07:31 AM
Upcoming Calendar Events
Posted 07 December 2011 - 02:50 PM
Posted 07 December 2011 - 04:27 PM
We'll see what happens over the next couple days. As a person who geeks out over rumors/trades/signings/etc., I'm bummed. But I'm not yet worried about "the plan."
Posted 11 December 2011 - 10:28 AM
- It's a great day for a ballgame, LET'S PLAY TWO!
Posted 16 December 2011 - 03:57 PM
If you watch Pujols, you will notice his numbers are still pretty much there but his weight is up. That is one thing I notice with players when I feel like they are losing that drive. Adam Dunn put on a lot of weight last season. Agree with it or not, weight is a big factor in baseball.
Tell Us About Your Seats At Wrigley Field
0 user(s) are reading this topic
0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users
Bleacher Nation is not affiliated in any way with Major League Baseball or the Chicago National League Ballclub (that's the Cubs).