Series Internetz-view: Cubs vs Reds 4/18/14 - 4/20/14
miggy80 - Apr 18 2014 10:05 AM
Bleacher Nation is on Facebook, and you should totally "Like" us:
Bleacher Nation is also on Twitter, and you should totally follow us:
Bleacher Nation Posts
- Enhanced Box Score: Reds 8, Cubs 2 – April 20, 2014
Yesterday, 04:21 PM
- Pre-Gamin’: Reds v. Cubs (1:20 CT) – Lineups, Broadcast Info, etc.
Yesterday, 10:25 AM
- This Week In The Minors: (Very) Early Storylines
Yesterday, 09:10 AM
- Mike Olt Showing Off His Power and Other Bullets
Yesterday, 08:05 AM
- God’s Benevolence Watch: Javier Baez Could Be Back Today (UPDATE: He Is!)
Yesterday, 07:15 AM
Upcoming Calendar Events
Posted 07 December 2011 - 02:50 PM
Posted 07 December 2011 - 04:27 PM
We'll see what happens over the next couple days. As a person who geeks out over rumors/trades/signings/etc., I'm bummed. But I'm not yet worried about "the plan."
Posted 11 December 2011 - 10:28 AM
- It's a great day for a ballgame, LET'S PLAY TWO!
Posted 16 December 2011 - 03:57 PM
If you watch Pujols, you will notice his numbers are still pretty much there but his weight is up. That is one thing I notice with players when I feel like they are losing that drive. Adam Dunn put on a lot of weight last season. Agree with it or not, weight is a big factor in baseball.
Tell Us About Your Seats At Wrigley Field
0 user(s) are reading this topic
0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users
Bleacher Nation is not affiliated in any way with Major League Baseball or the Chicago National League Ballclub (that's the Cubs).