Selling any non-Yankee and non-Cardinals game for Face Value
NorthSideIrish - Today, 10:03 AM
Steamers likes Cubs pitching prospects better than hitters this year
udbrky - Mar 04 2014 12:06 PM
Bleacher Nation is on Facebook, and you should totally "Like" us:
Bleacher Nation is also on Twitter, and you should totally follow us:
Bleacher Nation Posts
- Spring Training Miscellany: Cubs 3, Angels 2; Indians 7, Cubs 2 – March 7, 2014
Today, 05:17 PM
- SchadenfReds: Brandon Phillips Says Silly Things
Today, 02:06 PM
- Pre-Gamin’: Cubs v. Angels, Indians v. Cubs (2:05 CT) – Lineups, Broadcast Info, etc.
Today, 12:47 PM
- Were the Cubs Terrible at Defensive Shifts Last Year?
Today, 11:28 AM
- Prospect Notes: Olt, Soler, Geiger, Rosters
Today, 10:05 AM
Upcoming Calendar Events
Posted 07 December 2011 - 02:50 PM
Posted 07 December 2011 - 04:27 PM
We'll see what happens over the next couple days. As a person who geeks out over rumors/trades/signings/etc., I'm bummed. But I'm not yet worried about "the plan."
Posted 11 December 2011 - 10:28 AM
- It's a great day for a ballgame, LET'S PLAY TWO!
Posted 16 December 2011 - 03:57 PM
If you watch Pujols, you will notice his numbers are still pretty much there but his weight is up. That is one thing I notice with players when I feel like they are losing that drive. Adam Dunn put on a lot of weight last season. Agree with it or not, weight is a big factor in baseball.
Tell Us About Your Seats At Wrigley Field
0 user(s) are reading this topic
0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users
Bleacher Nation is not affiliated in any way with Major League Baseball or the Chicago National League Ballclub (that's the Cubs).