2 Tickets, Aisle 219, for Tomorrow's 100th Anniversary game.
MaxM1908 - Apr 22 2014 03:28 PM
Bleacher Nation is on Facebook, and you should totally "Like" us:
Bleacher Nation is also on Twitter, and you should totally follow us:
Bleacher Nation Posts
- About That 9th Inning and Other Bullets
Today, 08:22 AM
- META: A Stunning, and Extremely Disconcerting, Turnaround in FCC’s Net Neutrality Plans
Today, 07:40 AM
- Cubs Minor League Daily: Black the Unhittable, Almora the Unwalkable
Today, 07:01 AM
- Report: C.J. Edwards Seeing Doctor After Shoulder “Discomfort”
Today, 06:01 AM
- Enhanced Box Score: Packers 7, Chi-Feds 5 – April 23, 2014
Yesterday, 04:21 PM
Upcoming Calendar Events
Posted 07 December 2011 - 02:50 PM
Posted 07 December 2011 - 04:27 PM
We'll see what happens over the next couple days. As a person who geeks out over rumors/trades/signings/etc., I'm bummed. But I'm not yet worried about "the plan."
Posted 11 December 2011 - 10:28 AM
- It's a great day for a ballgame, LET'S PLAY TWO!
Posted 16 December 2011 - 03:57 PM
If you watch Pujols, you will notice his numbers are still pretty much there but his weight is up. That is one thing I notice with players when I feel like they are losing that drive. Adam Dunn put on a lot of weight last season. Agree with it or not, weight is a big factor in baseball.
Tell Us About Your Seats At Wrigley Field
0 user(s) are reading this topic
0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users
Bleacher Nation is not affiliated in any way with Major League Baseball or the Chicago National League Ballclub (that's the Cubs).