I don't know what's worse. bad pitching or no offense.
Bleacher Nation is on Facebook, and you should totally "Like" us:
Bleacher Nation is also on Twitter, and you should totally follow us:
Bleacher Nation Posts
- Obsessive Wrigley Renovation Watch: Mayor and Alderman Want Cubs to Start Work, City May Be Pushing Rooftops
Today, 08:44 AM
- Ron Coomer Gets the Radio Gig and Other Bullets
Today, 07:36 AM
- Chicago Cubs Reportedly Sign Pitcher Tsuyoshi Wada to a Minor League Deal
Yesterday, 07:16 PM
- Winter Meetings Denouement: What Did or Didn’t Happen with Jeff Samardzija, and What Comes Next?
Yesterday, 01:01 PM
- Another Meh Option Off the Board: Joba Chamberlain Reportedly to Sign With Tigers
Yesterday, 12:42 PM
Upcoming Calendar Events
Nationals v. Cubs - August 21, 2013 (TV: WGN)
Posted 21 August 2013 - 07:34 PM
What the fuck, Jake Arrieta?
I guess this is the Jake Arrieta that the Orioles gave up on.
Control seems really bad from the stretch. The stuff is definitely there, interested to see if he can plug out a couple solid innings from here
Would have like to see Rizzo bail him out on Suzuki's 2 run single, that was a very makeable play at first, but the walks are definitely the bigger issue.
Man, this reminds me of Chris Volstad last year (shudders.) An okay inning or two followed by shitting the bed with explosive diarrhea. Meanwhile, cubs bats make career 4.9 ERA with hitters averaging .290 lifetime against--Russ Ohlendorf--look like a Cy Young candidate.
Look out Kershaw.
Control is definitely an issue tonight. It's also a big reason I don't want Phil Hughes this winter.
I hate nights like these.....
0 user(s) are reading this topic
0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users
Bleacher Nation is not affiliated in any way with Major League Baseball or the Chicago National League Ballclub (that's the Cubs).