Strasburg should be easy to knock around.
Bleacher Nation is on Facebook, and you should totally "Like" us:
Bleacher Nation is also on Twitter, and you should totally follow us:
Bleacher Nation Posts
- Chicago Cubs Sign Reliever Wesley Wright to One-Year Deal
Yesterday, 08:43 PM
- MLB and NPB Reportedly on the Verge of a “Maximum Bid” Posting System – And the Max is Just $20 Million
Yesterday, 05:36 PM
- Report: Cubs Will Do “Serious Listening” on Jeff Samardzija Next Week at the Winter Meetings
Yesterday, 03:48 PM
- Lukewarm Stove: Diamondbacks Want an Ace, but Archie Bradley’s Off Limits Even for David Price
Yesterday, 02:08 PM
- Interesting Non-Tenders from Around the League: Bailey, Turner, Wright, Hudson, Belisario, Others
Yesterday, 11:59 AM
Upcoming Calendar Events
Nationals v. Cubs - August 22, 2013 (TV: WGN)
Posted 22 August 2013 - 12:34 PM
Rain Delay! For me in Des Moines that means back to KRNT and the "timeless classics". Rain delays on the radio holds a special place in my heart. As a child I would go to my grandparents lake house go fishing and help my grandpa clean the fish in his garage. He was not a sports fan, he was a WWII refugee from Riga, Latvia. So we would go into the garage he would switch on KRNT pour himself a vodka & sour. If a ballgame were on he would put in one of his tape from the old country. But every once and a while the tunes would give way to Harry Caray, Steve Stone, or Ron Santo coming back from a rain delay and by then we were to deep in fish guts to get up and change the channel. And those are the moments that makes being a Cubs fan special not winning a world series. Well I think I'll get back to you on that one.
You better Dance, you better live, you better love with a sweet romance. While you still have the chance, I think you better Dance.
0 user(s) are reading this topic
0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users
Bleacher Nation is not affiliated in any way with Major League Baseball or the Chicago National League Ballclub (that's the Cubs).