It's a beautiful city.
Bleacher Nation is on Facebook, and you should totally "Like" us:
Bleacher Nation is also on Twitter, and you should totally follow us:
Bleacher Nation Posts
- Portrait of a Broken Organization: The Seattle Mariners
Today, 12:03 PM
- This Is It: You’ve Got a Couple Hours Left to Join Today’s Fantasy Football Contest
Today, 09:30 AM
- The Momentum of the Winter Meetings and Other Bullets
Today, 08:16 AM
- Why Masahiro Tanaka Will Very Likely Be Posted Despite the Posting System Changes
Yesterday, 03:29 PM
- Another Rumored Bullpen Target for the Cubs: Joba Chamberlain
Yesterday, 01:24 PM
Upcoming Calendar Events
Series She-View: Cubs v. Dodgers, August 26 - August 28
Posted 26 August 2013 - 09:20 PM
What, no entries yet?
And we haven't had our burrito edition yet?
I am so taking this one over.
For the Dodgers, there can be only one choice:
And for the Cubs, nothing less than the greatest burrito in the history of the world. I literally googled "greatest burrito in the history of the world" and this is what popped up. So, yeah.
0 user(s) are reading this topic
0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users
Bleacher Nation is not affiliated in any way with Major League Baseball or the Chicago National League Ballclub (that's the Cubs).