Is there somewhere you can go to find what a catchers pop time is? Reason I'm asking is; Austin Hedges was clocked at 1.74, which is absoutely ridiculous, and I wanted to compare him to the likes of Yadi and even Welington Castillo. I'd love to be able to see a comparison between all the catchers in the league and know what league average would be. At the UA game this Saturday, we timed a kid at 1.9. Which, for high school, is really good. I'd like to know how that would hold up in the majors, because my gut is telling me that wouldn't cut it.
Bleacher Nation is on Facebook, and you should totally "Like" us:
Bleacher Nation is also on Twitter, and you should totally follow us:
Bleacher Nation Posts
- Chicago Cubs Reportedly Sign Pitcher Tsuyoshi Wada to a Minor League Deal
Yesterday, 07:16 PM
- Winter Meetings Denouement: What Did or Didn’t Happen with Jeff Samardzija, and What Comes Next?
Yesterday, 01:01 PM
- Another Meh Option Off the Board: Joba Chamberlain Reportedly to Sign With Tigers
Yesterday, 12:42 PM
- Minor Acquisitions: Tommy Hottovy, Charles Cutler
Yesterday, 10:58 AM
- Chicago Cubs Trade Brian Bogusevic to the Miami Marlins for Justin Ruggiano
Yesterday, 08:40 AM
Upcoming Calendar Events
There are no forthcoming calendar events
No members are celebrating a birthday today
7 replies to this topic
0 user(s) are reading this topic
0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users
Bleacher Nation is not affiliated in any way with Major League Baseball or the Chicago National League Ballclub (that's the Cubs).