Is there somewhere you can go to find what a catchers pop time is? Reason I'm asking is; Austin Hedges was clocked at 1.74, which is absoutely ridiculous, and I wanted to compare him to the likes of Yadi and even Welington Castillo. I'd love to be able to see a comparison between all the catchers in the league and know what league average would be. At the UA game this Saturday, we timed a kid at 1.9. Which, for high school, is really good. I'd like to know how that would hold up in the majors, because my gut is telling me that wouldn't cut it.
2 Tickets, Aisle 219, for Tomorrow's 100th Anniversary game.
MaxM1908 - Yesterday, 03:28 PM
2 tickets to 100th Birthday Game - 1st row upper deck
NorthSideIrish - Yesterday, 01:00 PM
Bleacher Nation is on Facebook, and you should totally "Like" us:
Bleacher Nation is also on Twitter, and you should totally follow us:
Bleacher Nation Posts
- Enhanced Box Score: Packers 7, Chi-Feds 5 – April 23, 2014
Today, 04:21 PM
- Afore the Game: Packers v. Chi-Feds (1:20 CT) – Lineups, Broadcast Info, etc.
Today, 10:12 AM
- The Cubs Will Have to Jump Through More Hoops to Provide Free Parking
Today, 10:02 AM
- Jake Arrieta Will Get One More Rehab Start Before Returning
Today, 09:25 AM
- Hello: Here’s a $100,000(!) Fantasy Contest for Your Enjoyment and Enrichment
Today, 08:34 AM
Upcoming Calendar Events
0 user(s) are reading this topic
0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users
Bleacher Nation is not affiliated in any way with Major League Baseball or the Chicago National League Ballclub (that's the Cubs).