Bleacher Nation is on Facebook, and you should totally "Like" us:
Bleacher Nation is also on Twitter, and you should totally follow us:
Bleacher Nation Posts
- Report: Cubs Will Do “Serious Listening” on Jeff Samardzija Next Week at the Winter Meetings
Today, 03:48 PM
- Lukewarm Stove: Diamondbacks Want an Ace, but Archie Bradley’s Off Limits Even for David Price
Today, 02:08 PM
- Interesting Non-Tenders from Around the League: Bailey, Turner, Wright, Hudson, Belisario, Others
Today, 11:59 AM
- The Daytona Cubs Are Baseball America’s Minor League Team of the Year
Today, 10:38 AM
- Tanaka Update: NPB Willing to Accept Maximum Bid Structure, and Posting Fee Might Not Be Issue for Cubs
Today, 09:10 AM
Upcoming Calendar Events
Cub Fan Dan (42)
Who Will Make the Playoffs
Posted 01 September 2011 - 09:22 AM
NL West - Diamondbacks seem to be locked in, but those Giants are pesky and came from behind this late last year.
AL West - this will come the final series of the year a real toss up Rangers or Angels?
AL East - Tigers should be able to win this but they have a history of stumbling at the end, but does anyone think the Indians or White Suxs have a legitimate chance?
Posted 01 September 2011 - 12:25 PM
I think the Rangers/Angels race will go down to the final series, and I think the winner will have some serious momentum mojo going into the playoffs
It's going to be a pretty unexciting September, which is perfect for folks (like me) who advocate expanded playoffs.
Posted 04 September 2011 - 08:30 PM
Enjoy your double dip tomorrow in Twinkie-land Sux. After this emotional series AND let down in Mo-Town, you boyz will be lucky to split.
The AL Central is all but numerically decided.
0 user(s) are reading this topic
0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users
Bleacher Nation is not affiliated in any way with Major League Baseball or the Chicago National League Ballclub (that's the Cubs).