Bleacher Nation is on Facebook, and you should totally "Like" us:
Bleacher Nation is also on Twitter, and you should totally follow us:
Bleacher Nation Posts
- Prepare to Be Irrationally Optimistic and then Irrationally Deflated About Masahiro Tanaka
Today, 04:39 PM
- Monday Mid-Day Winter Meetings Update: Sale, Samardzija, Brown, Price, Tanaka, Hendriks, More
Today, 01:03 PM
- Add the Yankees to the List of Teams Interested in Jeff Samardzija
Today, 11:01 AM
- Is Shin-Soo Choo Going to Get $100 Million? Calculating His Expected Contract
Today, 10:18 AM
- The Importance of Perspective on a Jeff Samardzija Extension
Today, 09:08 AM
Upcoming Calendar Events
Who Will Make the Playoffs
Posted 01 September 2011 - 09:22 AM
NL West - Diamondbacks seem to be locked in, but those Giants are pesky and came from behind this late last year.
AL West - this will come the final series of the year a real toss up Rangers or Angels?
AL East - Tigers should be able to win this but they have a history of stumbling at the end, but does anyone think the Indians or White Suxs have a legitimate chance?
Posted 01 September 2011 - 12:25 PM
I think the Rangers/Angels race will go down to the final series, and I think the winner will have some serious momentum mojo going into the playoffs
It's going to be a pretty unexciting September, which is perfect for folks (like me) who advocate expanded playoffs.
Posted 04 September 2011 - 08:30 PM
Enjoy your double dip tomorrow in Twinkie-land Sux. After this emotional series AND let down in Mo-Town, you boyz will be lucky to split.
The AL Central is all but numerically decided.
0 user(s) are reading this topic
0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users
Bleacher Nation is not affiliated in any way with Major League Baseball or the Chicago National League Ballclub (that's the Cubs).