Bleacher Nation is on Facebook, and you should totally "Like" us:
Bleacher Nation is also on Twitter, and you should totally follow us:
Bleacher Nation Posts
- Pre-Gamin’: Cubs v. Pirates (6:05 CT) – Lineups, Broadcast Info, etc.
Today, 03:45 PM
- As Expected, Cubs DFA Michael Bowden to Make Room For Matt Garza
Today, 01:54 PM
- Chicago Cubs Claim Reliever Eduardo Sanchez Off Waivers from Cardinals
Today, 12:49 PM
- Gentle, but Forceful, Reminder: Sign Up for the $300 BN Fantasy Contest
Today, 11:57 AM
- Telephone: Ian Stewart Says that Theo Epstein Says that Josh Vitters is the Future at Third Base
Today, 10:15 AM
Upcoming Calendar Events
Who Will Make the Playoffs
Posted 01 September 2011 - 09:22 AM
NL West - Diamondbacks seem to be locked in, but those Giants are pesky and came from behind this late last year.
AL West - this will come the final series of the year a real toss up Rangers or Angels?
AL East - Tigers should be able to win this but they have a history of stumbling at the end, but does anyone think the Indians or White Suxs have a legitimate chance?
Posted 01 September 2011 - 12:25 PM
I think the Rangers/Angels race will go down to the final series, and I think the winner will have some serious momentum mojo going into the playoffs
It's going to be a pretty unexciting September, which is perfect for folks (like me) who advocate expanded playoffs.
Posted 04 September 2011 - 08:30 PM
Enjoy your double dip tomorrow in Twinkie-land Sux. After this emotional series AND let down in Mo-Town, you boyz will be lucky to split.
The AL Central is all but numerically decided.
0 user(s) are reading this topic
0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users
Bleacher Nation is not affiliated in any way with Major League Baseball or the Chicago National League Ballclub (that's the Cubs).