He IS a long way from Derrek Lee in his prime, but there seems to be some promise there. What's he have 21 HRs now? If there were ever anyone on base for him to drive in he'd have some pretty good RBI and HR numbers. Pretty much what you want for a 1B man. He still seems to have some mental lapses, like not watching the ball into his glove, but I'm not ready to give up on him.
2 Tickets, Aisle 219, for Tomorrow's 100th Anniversary game.
MaxM1908 - Apr 22 2014 03:28 PM
Bleacher Nation is on Facebook, and you should totally "Like" us:
Bleacher Nation is also on Twitter, and you should totally follow us:
Bleacher Nation Posts
- About That 9th Inning and Other Bullets
Today, 08:22 AM
- META: A Stunning, and Extremely Disconcerting, Turnaround in FCC’s Net Neutrality Plans
Today, 07:40 AM
- Cubs Minor League Daily: Black the Unhittable, Almora the Unwalkable
Today, 07:01 AM
- Report: C.J. Edwards Seeing Doctor After Shoulder “Discomfort”
Today, 06:01 AM
- Enhanced Box Score: Packers 7, Chi-Feds 5 – April 23, 2014
Yesterday, 04:21 PM
Upcoming Calendar Events
Phillies v. Cubs - August 31, 2013 (TV: CSN, MLBN)
0 user(s) are reading this topic
0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users
Bleacher Nation is not affiliated in any way with Major League Baseball or the Chicago National League Ballclub (that's the Cubs).