Miami is full of beautiful women, so this shouldn't be too tough to pull off.
Looking to split bleacher seats for Combo plan or Full Season
pitching101 - Today, 09:04 AM
Bleacher Nation is on Facebook, and you should totally "Like" us:
Bleacher Nation is also on Twitter, and you should totally follow us:
Bleacher Nation Posts
- Lukewarm Stove: Samardzija, Granderson, Price, Tanaka, Saltalamacchia, More
Today, 01:36 PM
- No Edward Mujica for the Cubs: Signs Two-Year Deal with Red Sox
Today, 11:05 AM
- Latest on Tanaka and the Posting System: Deal Coming Today? Cubs Still Heavily Involved?
Today, 10:22 AM
- Obsessive Wrigley Renovation Watch: License Committee Signs Off on Tweaks, Plaza Booze Delayed
Today, 09:55 AM
- Theo Epstein Speaks: Tanaka, Samardzija, Rebuilding Timeline, TV Deal, Organizational Health, More
Today, 08:49 AM
Upcoming Calendar Events
Series She-View: Marlins v. Cubs, September 2 - September 4
Posted 02 September 2013 - 09:25 AM
It's a battle of the two worst records in the National Leauge. Since football season (not a fan) is around the corner. Let's make it a bowl game.
THE TOILET BOWL!!!
For the Marlins
And for your Chicago Cubs
You better Dance, you better live, you better love with a sweet romance. While you still have the chance, I think you better Dance.
0 user(s) are reading this topic
0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users
Bleacher Nation is not affiliated in any way with Major League Baseball or the Chicago National League Ballclub (that's the Cubs).