A Possible "Reason" I Could Have Included In My Book
Oswego Chris - Today, 03:46 PM
Bleacher Nation is on Facebook, and you should totally "Like" us:
Bleacher Nation is also on Twitter, and you should totally follow us:
Bleacher Nation Posts
- Pre-Gamin’: Cubs v. Pirates (6:05 CT) – Lineups, Broadcast Info, etc.
Today, 04:01 PM
- Around the League: The Swift Fall of Albert Pujols, Barry Bonds on Miguel Cabrera, Instant Replay
Today, 01:59 PM
- Try to Contain Your Frustration: Shawn Camp to the DL with an Injured Toe
Today, 01:41 PM
- The Lineup That is Going to Crush You on Friday
Today, 12:02 PM
- Matt Garza Impressed at Least One Scout Last Night, But There’s Still a Trading Hang-Up
Today, 10:17 AM
Upcoming Calendar Events
A few roster questions
Posted 09 December 2011 - 09:47 AM
Lake and Vitters are still probably not ready for the bigs, and the movement yesterday doesn't change that (in no small part because now they're even more blocked than they were before by Stewart).
McNutt could make an appearance mid-season. Brett Jackson's status will depend on what else happens the rest of this offseason. Best guess is he doesn't show up until some time after Opening Day.
Posted 09 December 2011 - 11:40 AM
Oh, ha. Well, it's been a couple ugly years for him. He's got an outside chance at eventually winning a rotation spot or a place in the pen, but it's likely he'll start the year at AAA again.
Sorry, meant Jay Jackson?
0 user(s) are reading this topic
0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users
Bleacher Nation is not affiliated in any way with Major League Baseball or the Chicago National League Ballclub (that's the Cubs).