Scott Baker is here, guys.
Bleacher Nation is on Facebook, and you should totally "Like" us:
Bleacher Nation is also on Twitter, and you should totally follow us:
Bleacher Nation Posts
- Why Masahiro Tanaka Will Very Likely Be Posted Despite the Posting System Changes
Today, 03:29 PM
- Another Rumored Bullpen Target for the Cubs: Joba Chamberlain
Today, 01:24 PM
- Signing Day: McLouth, Feldman, Napoli, Johnson, and the Big Boys
Today, 10:31 AM
- Yankees Keep on Spending: Agree to Terms with Carlos Beltran
Today, 08:58 AM
- Tim McCarver to St. Louis? Yes, Please and Other Bullets
Today, 08:15 AM
Upcoming Calendar Events
Brewers v. Cubs - September 8, 2013 (TV: WGN)
Posted 08 September 2013 - 12:32 PM
......Baker got a break on that last pitch to ARam. It was high and outside, but no damage by the resulting fly to right. Nothing impressive in the pitching itself here in the beginning of his baptism, but maybe just getting out of that 1st inning was enough----------for now.
0 user(s) are reading this topic
0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users
Bleacher Nation is not affiliated in any way with Major League Baseball or the Chicago National League Ballclub (that's the Cubs).