#1 mountsalami

mountsalami

Bleacher Bum

• Guests
  • PipPip
  • 47 posts
  • LocationDeep Inside

Posted 10 September 2013 - 06:19 PM

"hurricane" has asked the following over at CBS. Not sure anyone there is qualified to answer his question. Just wondering if anyone here could help him. He is a member here and I'm sure he'll be thankful for the input.

"HurricaneDij39
5ptsFeatured

4 hours ago

So, how are Victorino, Napoli, and Dempster any different from Jackson, Feldman, and Schierholtz???"

He claims he knows his baseball so I'm not sure why he wants to know.

#2 Brett

Brett

Administrator

• Administrators
  • 3,640 posts
  • Twitter:BleacherNation
  • Facebook:BleacherNation

Posted 10 September 2013 - 06:31 PM

"Because they are different players."

Hope that helps.

#3 hansman1982

hansman1982

King Regent of The Calendar Trivia Empire

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 2,939 posts
  • Twitter:JoeHansman
  • LocationDes Moines, IA

Posted 10 September 2013 - 07:02 PM

Gotta love questions taken out of context. Brett's answer is about all that can be supplied.

#4 MichiganGoat

MichiganGoat

Give me a BEER

• Moderators
  • 3,799 posts
  • Twitter:MichiganGoat
  • Facebook:michigangoat
  • LocationGrand Rapids, MI

Posted 11 September 2013 - 07:42 AM

Why are you posting other sites conversations on here? Have the discussion on that site- or are you banned on that site and want to bring it here?

MichiganGoat on Twitter

"There are a lot of guys who are respected but not liked" - Ron Santo

#5 mountsalami

mountsalami

Bleacher Bum

• Guests
  • PipPip
  • 47 posts
  • LocationDeep Inside

Posted 11 September 2013 - 03:40 PM

"Because they are different players."

Hope that helps.

I hope so too. Thanks for chiming in Brett.

#6 mountsalami

mountsalami

Bleacher Bum

• Guests
  • PipPip
  • 47 posts
  • LocationDeep Inside

Posted 11 September 2013 - 03:47 PM

Why are you posting other sites conversations on here? Have the discussion on that site- or are you banned on that site and want to bring it here?

Wanting to help a friend like it was stated in the thread title. I figured someone could answer the question without over-thinking it. Unfortunately, I'm not banned from that site. It may come as a surprise to some that not all websites ban posters for having a differing opinion. Sounds crazy I know.  

#7 Cubbie Blues

Cubbie Blues

The Engineer

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 3,369 posts
  • Twitter:@timhall76
  • LocationBloomington, IN

Posted 11 September 2013 - 10:15 PM

Sometimes people don't get banned for having different opinions (they definitely don't here), but sometimes they do for just being dicks.

"It's not the dress that makes you look fat, it's the fat that makes you look fat." - Al Bundy

"Ow" - Dylan Bundy

#8 HurricaneDij39

HurricaneDij39

I'm New

• Members
  • Pip
  • 7 posts
  • Twitter:@HurricaneDij39
  • LocationChesterton, IN

Posted 12 September 2013 - 11:24 PM

WOW!!!

I was randomly searching your troll posts, and came across this!!!

You seem to be a little obsessed with me.  I'm not sure if I should be flattered or freaked out.  Just a heads up salami, I'm not gay.  No means no.

For the rest of you guys, I've been a mainstay at CBSsports.com since 2007.  Believe it or not, salami was in fact not banned from our site.  Our message boards have disbanded this April.  Ever since, he's been scrambling for a new site where he could bitch and trash the Cubs at whatever cost.  But, unfortunately for him, he's been banned from each and every site he's tried out.

To the moderators of this here site, do yourselves a favor and ban this clown right now.

#9 mountsalami

mountsalami

Bleacher Bum

• Guests
  • PipPip
  • 47 posts
  • LocationDeep Inside

Posted 13 September 2013 - 04:17 AM

WOW!!!

I was randomly searching your troll posts, and came across this!!!

You seem to be a little obsessed with me.  I'm not sure if I should be flattered or freaked out.  Just a heads up salami, I'm not gay.  No means no.

For the rest of you guys, I've been a mainstay at CBSsports.com since 2007.  Believe it or not, salami was in fact not banned from our site.  Our message boards have disbanded this April.  Ever since, he's been scrambling for a new site where he could bitch and trash the Cubs at whatever cost.  But, unfortunately for him, he's been banned from each and every site he's tried out.

To the moderators of this here site, do yourselves a favor and ban this clown right now.

Although the information you have shared is far from truth. It is no surprise that when I snap my fingers, my little puppy comes running to me. 

It's merely cheap entertainment for me. To the rest here on bleacher nation. No worries. I just needed a place to exchange information with some others here via PM. That has since been accomplished. Don't really care if I'm banned from here or not. 

Other than reading what Scotti and Brett have to say, there is really nothing of value in most of the posts I've read here. Your membership as a whole is suffering and the traffic here is beyond pathetic. There is good reason for that.

#10 MichiganGoat

MichiganGoat

Give me a BEER

• Moderators
  • 3,799 posts
  • Twitter:MichiganGoat
  • Facebook:michigangoat
  • LocationGrand Rapids, MI

Posted 13 September 2013 - 04:56 PM

Okay salami consider this your warning.

You've already posted an entire article from another site you we're banned and now you are trying to continue a fight you had on another site and then attacking them when they respond. I suggest you stop these antics and either contribute in a meaningful way or find another site to play your games.

MichiganGoat on Twitter

"There are a lot of guys who are respected but not liked" - Ron Santo

#11 mountsalami

mountsalami

Bleacher Bum

• Guests
  • PipPip
  • 47 posts
  • LocationDeep Inside

Posted 13 September 2013 - 10:21 PM

Okay salami consider this your warning.

You've already posted an entire article from another site you we're banned and now you are trying to continue a fight you had on another site and then attacking them when they respond. I suggest you stop these antics and either contribute in a meaningful way or find another site to play your games.

Excuses....... excuses........You really have no clue at all........

You are nothing but an  over sensitive mod trying to make some sense out of nothing on a dead website.. Your small group of lemmings are insignificant. Keep doing your research and posting it on twitter. I can use all the exposure I can get. If you keep telling yourself the same thing you will eventually believe it. I've already stated why I was here in the previous post. My work here is done. You were just used and I decided to have some fun with the resident #spankfest also. You were never the one in control here. 

Oh, and I also wanted to see if one of my puppies would come running and he did as trained.

Here's to the kids that out-smarted the teacher and drove him into further alcoholism. I know that you have a really high post count on a dead message board.

Go ahead and ban me. I've already said in so many words that I don't give a fuck.

Do it. You'll feel better chap and will give you another reason to have a drink. This one's on me.

#12 hansman1982

hansman1982

King Regent of The Calendar Trivia Empire

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 2,939 posts
  • Twitter:JoeHansman
  • LocationDes Moines, IA

Posted 14 September 2013 - 02:56 PM

Wanting to help a friend like it was stated in the thread title. I figured someone could answer the question without over-thinking it. Unfortunately, I'm not banned from that site. It may come as a surprise to some that not all websites ban posters for having a differing opinion. Sounds crazy I know.  

Well you did a shitty job of "helping" your "friend".  The reason you didn't receive any responses worth a damn is because your post wasn't worth a damn.  You gave no context as to how we were supposed to compare these guys.

Seeing that you are entirely too lazy to do the research on your own and a generally quiet poster called you a troll, you are not worthy of any further responses.

#13 fromthemitten

fromthemitten

sleeps in too late to answer the calendar trivia

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,471 posts
  • Twitter:fromthemitten
  • Locationin a van down by the river

Posted 18 September 2013 - 12:24 AM

"hurricane" has asked the following over at CBS. Not sure anyone there is qualified to answer his question. Just wondering if anyone here could help him. He is a member here and I'm sure he'll be thankful for the input.

"HurricaneDij39
5ptsFeatured

4 hours ago

So, how are Victorino, Napoli, and Dempster any different from Jackson, Feldman, and Schierholtz???"

He claims he knows his baseball so I'm not sure why he wants to know.

well for one Dempster was born in Canada while Jackson was born in Germany.  BIIIG difference there.  Schierholtz is harder to spell than any of those guys so it makes it harder for us to complain about him on the message board than the other players.  Hope that was helpful mount salami 

✧・゚: *✧・゚:* \(◕‿◕✿)/ *:・゚✧*:・゚✧

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Bleacher Nation is not affiliated in any way with Major League Baseball or the Chicago National League Ballclub (that's the Cubs).