So I was just checking how Sori was doing since I'm still kind of rooting for him and I noticed that he has 32 HR's and 18 SB's. So if he get's 2 more SB's he'll have his first 20-20 season since 2006. This is pretty awesome considering that Sori is 37 years old. I'm pretty sure Sheffield is the oldest player to get a 20-20 season. So if Sori get's 2 more SB's he might become the 2nd oldest player in MLB history to get a 20-20 season! (correct me if this is wrong) I know it's meaningless, but I think we should all be rooting for him to get there.
CubsMas Day 2 winner...Day 3 suggestions please...
Oswego Chris - Yesterday, 10:39 PM
Bleacher Nation is on Facebook, and you should totally "Like" us:
Bleacher Nation is also on Twitter, and you should totally follow us:
Bleacher Nation Posts
- Everyone’s Still Waiting on Masahiro Tanaka, Including the Chicago Cubs
Today, 08:35 AM
- Mark Prior Officially Calls It a Career and Other Bullets
Today, 07:54 AM
- Monday Evening Winter Meetings Update: Choo, Price, Samardzija, Arroyo, Trumbo, Sale
Yesterday, 06:45 PM
- Rumor: Cubs Considering Trade with Nationals for Bullpen Pieces Clippard, Storen
Yesterday, 05:57 PM
- Prepare to Be Irrationally Optimistic and then Irrationally Deflated About Masahiro Tanaka
Yesterday, 04:39 PM
Upcoming Calendar Events
Meaningless Soriano Stat
0 user(s) are reading this topic
0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users
Bleacher Nation is not affiliated in any way with Major League Baseball or the Chicago National League Ballclub (that's the Cubs).