So I was just checking how Sori was doing since I'm still kind of rooting for him and I noticed that he has 32 HR's and 18 SB's. So if he get's 2 more SB's he'll have his first 20-20 season since 2006. This is pretty awesome considering that Sori is 37 years old. I'm pretty sure Sheffield is the oldest player to get a 20-20 season. So if Sori get's 2 more SB's he might become the 2nd oldest player in MLB history to get a 20-20 season! (correct me if this is wrong) I know it's meaningless, but I think we should all be rooting for him to get there.
Selling any non-Yankee and non-Cardinals game for Face Value
NorthSideIrish - Mar 07 2014 10:03 AM
Steamers likes Cubs pitching prospects better than hitters this year
udbrky - Mar 04 2014 12:06 PM
Bleacher Nation is on Facebook, and you should totally "Like" us:
Bleacher Nation is also on Twitter, and you should totally follow us:
Bleacher Nation Posts
- Could the Cubs’ TV Deal Look More Like the Dodgers’ Deal Than the Phillies?
Today, 09:30 AM
- Is the NL Central Really All that Tough? How is the Cubs’ Strength of Schedule?
Today, 08:41 AM
- Patience Will Remain a Key with Arodys Vizcaino and Other Bullets
Today, 07:30 AM
- Spring Training Miscellany: Brewers 8, Cubs 10 – March 9, 2014
Yesterday, 05:55 PM
- Pre-Gamin’: Brewers v. Cubs (3:05 CT) – Lineup, Broadcast Info, etc.
Yesterday, 12:45 PM
Upcoming Calendar Events
Meaningless Soriano Stat
0 user(s) are reading this topic
0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users
Bleacher Nation is not affiliated in any way with Major League Baseball or the Chicago National League Ballclub (that's the Cubs).