So I was just checking how Sori was doing since I'm still kind of rooting for him and I noticed that he has 32 HR's and 18 SB's. So if he get's 2 more SB's he'll have his first 20-20 season since 2006. This is pretty awesome considering that Sori is 37 years old. I'm pretty sure Sheffield is the oldest player to get a 20-20 season. So if Sori get's 2 more SB's he might become the 2nd oldest player in MLB history to get a 20-20 season! (correct me if this is wrong) I know it's meaningless, but I think we should all be rooting for him to get there.
Steamers likes Cubs pitching prospects better than hitters this year
udbrky - Mar 04 2014 12:06 PM
Cubs vs. Cubs - February 26, 2014 (TV: your imagination)
TWC - Feb 26 2014 11:27 AM
Bleacher Nation is on Facebook, and you should totally "Like" us:
Bleacher Nation is also on Twitter, and you should totally follow us:
Bleacher Nation Posts
- Minor League Camp Notes: Jimenez, Paniagua, Concepcion, Dunston, Balaguert, More
Yesterday, 05:45 PM
- Spring Training Miscellany: Cubs 0, Indians 1 – March 6, 2014
Yesterday, 04:53 PM
- Pre-Gamin’: Cubs v. Indians (2:05 CT) – Lineup, Broadcast Info, etc. (Almora in CF, Barney at SS)
Yesterday, 12:48 PM
- Convalescence Watch: Arrieta, Castro, Russell, Olt
Yesterday, 11:35 AM
- Sammy Sosa: When is He Coming Back? Is There a Market Advantage?
Yesterday, 10:01 AM
Upcoming Calendar Events
Meaningless Soriano Stat
0 user(s) are reading this topic
0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users
Bleacher Nation is not affiliated in any way with Major League Baseball or the Chicago National League Ballclub (that's the Cubs).