Bleacher Nation is on Facebook, and you should totally "Like" us:
Bleacher Nation is also on Twitter, and you should totally follow us:
Bleacher Nation Posts
- Winter Meetings Denouement: What Did or Didn’t Happen with Jeff Samardzija, and What Comes Next?
Today, 01:01 PM
- Another Meh Option Off the Board: Joba Chamberlain Reportedly to Sign With Tigers
Today, 12:42 PM
- Minor Acquisitions: Tommy Hottovy, Charles Cutler
Today, 10:58 AM
- Chicago Cubs Trade Brian Bogusevic to the Miami Marlins for Justin Ruggiano
Today, 08:40 AM
- No Roberto Hernandez for the Cubs: The Former Fausto Carmona Signs with the Phillies
Today, 08:25 AM
Upcoming Calendar Events
Sheets, Millwood, Chris Young, etc.
Posted 10 December 2011 - 10:10 AM
Posted 10 December 2011 - 11:40 AM
those are definietly some used up arms....lots and lots of mileage on those tires...
Posted 14 December 2011 - 04:05 PM
That wouldn't be the worst contractMy guess is Saunders gets more than a "take a chance" contract. Wouldn't be the tiniest bit surprised to see him get 2/$10, 3/$15.
I'm all for taking a chance on Saunders.
0 user(s) are reading this topic
0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users
Bleacher Nation is not affiliated in any way with Major League Baseball or the Chicago National League Ballclub (that's the Cubs).