Jeff Samardzija, hoping to reverse course.
Selling any non-Yankee and non-Cardinals game for Face Value
NorthSideIrish - Mar 07 2014 10:03 AM
Steamers likes Cubs pitching prospects better than hitters this year
udbrky - Mar 04 2014 12:06 PM
Bleacher Nation is on Facebook, and you should totally "Like" us:
Bleacher Nation is also on Twitter, and you should totally follow us:
Bleacher Nation Posts
- Pre-Gamin’: Brewers v. Cubs (3:05 CT) – Lineup, Broadcast Info, etc.
Today, 11:33 AM
- Edwin Jackson and His Fastballs and Other Bullets
Today, 08:05 AM
- Spring Training Miscellany: Cubs 9, Reds 0 – March 8, 2014
Yesterday, 05:22 PM
- Pre-Gamin’: Cubs v. Reds (2:05 CT) – Lineup, Broadcast Info, etc.
Yesterday, 12:40 PM
- Lukewarm Stove: Ervin Santana Now Wants a One-Year Deal, Any Sense for Cubs?
Yesterday, 10:15 AM
Upcoming Calendar Events
Cubs v. Brewers - September 17, 2013 (TV: CSN+)
Posted 17 September 2013 - 05:39 PM
Jeff Samardjiza may not be able to sustain a highly-competitive year logging 200 IP.
Pre All-Star - 4.06 ERA, 1.30 WHIP, 44/128 BB/K, .247 AVG, 3.34 xFIP, 124.0 IP in 19 Starts
Post All-Star - 5.09 ERA, 1.46 WHIP, 28/67 BB/K, .271 AVG, 3.74 xFIP, 70.2 IP in 11 Starts
0 user(s) are reading this topic
0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users
Bleacher Nation is not affiliated in any way with Major League Baseball or the Chicago National League Ballclub (that's the Cubs).