Jeff Samardzija, hoping to reverse course.
The 12 Days of GoatsMas(or Cubsmas) Contest...starting Monday!
Oswego Chris - Today, 09:56 AM
Bleacher Nation is on Facebook, and you should totally "Like" us:
Bleacher Nation is also on Twitter, and you should totally follow us:
Bleacher Nation Posts
- Chicago Cubs Reportedly Eyeing Free Agent John Axford
Today, 05:35 PM
- No Curtis Granderson for the Cubs: Four Years and $60 Million from the Mets
Today, 01:46 PM
- Obsessive Wrigley Renovation Watch: Zoning Committee Blesses Changes to Plan
Today, 12:30 PM
- Prospects Progress: Corbin Hoffner
Today, 11:30 AM
- Hot Stove! Now the Mariners and Robinson Cano Reportedly Have a Deal (10 Years, $240 Million)
Today, 10:06 AM
Upcoming Calendar Events
Cubs v. Brewers - September 17, 2013 (TV: CSN+)
Posted 17 September 2013 - 05:39 PM
Jeff Samardjiza may not be able to sustain a highly-competitive year logging 200 IP.
Pre All-Star - 4.06 ERA, 1.30 WHIP, 44/128 BB/K, .247 AVG, 3.34 xFIP, 124.0 IP in 19 Starts
Post All-Star - 5.09 ERA, 1.46 WHIP, 28/67 BB/K, .271 AVG, 3.74 xFIP, 70.2 IP in 11 Starts
0 user(s) are reading this topic
0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users
Bleacher Nation is not affiliated in any way with Major League Baseball or the Chicago National League Ballclub (that's the Cubs).