Jeff Samardzija, hoping to reverse course.
Selling any non-Yankee and non-Cardinals game for Face Value
NorthSideIrish - Yesterday, 10:03 AM
Steamers likes Cubs pitching prospects better than hitters this year
udbrky - Mar 04 2014 12:06 PM
Bleacher Nation is on Facebook, and you should totally "Like" us:
Bleacher Nation is also on Twitter, and you should totally follow us:
Bleacher Nation Posts
- Spring Training Miscellany: Cubs 3, Angels 2; Indians 7, Cubs 2 – March 7, 2014
Yesterday, 05:17 PM
- SchadenfReds: Brandon Phillips Says Silly Things
Yesterday, 02:06 PM
- Pre-Gamin’: Cubs v. Angels, Indians v. Cubs (2:05 CT) – Lineups, Broadcast Info, etc.
Yesterday, 12:47 PM
- Were the Cubs Terrible at Defensive Shifts Last Year?
Yesterday, 11:28 AM
- Prospect Notes: Olt, Soler, Geiger, Rosters
Yesterday, 10:05 AM
Upcoming Calendar Events
Cubs v. Brewers - September 17, 2013 (TV: CSN+)
Posted 17 September 2013 - 05:39 PM
Jeff Samardjiza may not be able to sustain a highly-competitive year logging 200 IP.
Pre All-Star - 4.06 ERA, 1.30 WHIP, 44/128 BB/K, .247 AVG, 3.34 xFIP, 124.0 IP in 19 Starts
Post All-Star - 5.09 ERA, 1.46 WHIP, 28/67 BB/K, .271 AVG, 3.74 xFIP, 70.2 IP in 11 Starts
0 user(s) are reading this topic
0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users
Bleacher Nation is not affiliated in any way with Major League Baseball or the Chicago National League Ballclub (that's the Cubs).