Is beating the Brewers even possible?
Steamers likes Cubs pitching prospects better than hitters this year
udbrky - Mar 04 2014 12:06 PM
Cubs vs. Cubs - February 26, 2014 (TV: your imagination)
TWC - Feb 26 2014 11:27 AM
Bleacher Nation is on Facebook, and you should totally "Like" us:
Bleacher Nation is also on Twitter, and you should totally follow us:
Bleacher Nation Posts
- Minor League Camp Notes: Jimenez, Paniagua, Concepcion, Dunston, Balaguert, More
Today, 05:45 PM
- Spring Training Miscellany: Cubs 0, Indians 1 – March 6, 2014
Today, 04:53 PM
- Pre-Gamin’: Cubs v. Indians (2:05 CT) – Lineup, Broadcast Info, etc. (Almora in CF, Barney at SS)
Today, 12:48 PM
- Convalescence Watch: Arrieta, Castro, Russell, Olt
Today, 11:35 AM
- Sammy Sosa: When is He Coming Back? Is There a Market Advantage?
Today, 10:01 AM
Upcoming Calendar Events
Cubs v. Brewers - September 18, 2013 (TV: CSN)
Posted 18 September 2013 - 03:49 PM
Isn't this a loaded question?
I mean if we win the game then we lose ground in the bottom five race. So we are losing by winning.
However, if we lose the game we gain ground, or worse case stay level, in the bottom five race. So we are winning by losing.
So exactly which way is it unpossible to beat the brewers, or was the question never really a question?
0 user(s) are reading this topic
0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users
Bleacher Nation is not affiliated in any way with Major League Baseball or the Chicago National League Ballclub (that's the Cubs).