Is beating the Brewers even possible?
The 12 Days of GoatsMas(or Cubsmas) Contest...starting Monday!
Oswego Chris - Today, 09:56 AM
Bleacher Nation is on Facebook, and you should totally "Like" us:
Bleacher Nation is also on Twitter, and you should totally follow us:
Bleacher Nation Posts
- Chicago Cubs Reportedly Eyeing Free Agent John Axford
Today, 05:35 PM
- No Curtis Granderson for the Cubs: Four Years and $60 Million from the Mets
Today, 01:46 PM
- Obsessive Wrigley Renovation Watch: Zoning Committee Blesses Changes to Plan
Today, 12:30 PM
- Prospects Progress: Corbin Hoffner
Today, 11:30 AM
- Hot Stove! Now the Mariners and Robinson Cano Reportedly Have a Deal (10 Years, $240 Million)
Today, 10:06 AM
Upcoming Calendar Events
Cubs v. Brewers - September 18, 2013 (TV: CSN)
Posted 18 September 2013 - 03:49 PM
Isn't this a loaded question?
I mean if we win the game then we lose ground in the bottom five race. So we are losing by winning.
However, if we lose the game we gain ground, or worse case stay level, in the bottom five race. So we are winning by losing.
So exactly which way is it unpossible to beat the brewers, or was the question never really a question?
0 user(s) are reading this topic
0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users
Bleacher Nation is not affiliated in any way with Major League Baseball or the Chicago National League Ballclub (that's the Cubs).