Is beating the Brewers even possible?
Looking to split bleacher seats for Combo plan or Full Season
pitching101 - Today, 09:04 AM
Bleacher Nation is on Facebook, and you should totally "Like" us:
Bleacher Nation is also on Twitter, and you should totally follow us:
Bleacher Nation Posts
- Lukewarm Stove: Samardzija, Granderson, Price, Tanaka, Saltalamacchia, More
Today, 01:36 PM
- No Edward Mujica for the Cubs: Signs Two-Year Deal with Red Sox
Today, 11:05 AM
- Latest on Tanaka and the Posting System: Deal Coming Today? Cubs Still Heavily Involved?
Today, 10:22 AM
- Obsessive Wrigley Renovation Watch: License Committee Signs Off on Tweaks, Plaza Booze Delayed
Today, 09:55 AM
- Theo Epstein Speaks: Tanaka, Samardzija, Rebuilding Timeline, TV Deal, Organizational Health, More
Today, 08:49 AM
Upcoming Calendar Events
Cubs v. Brewers - September 18, 2013 (TV: CSN)
Posted 18 September 2013 - 03:49 PM
Isn't this a loaded question?
I mean if we win the game then we lose ground in the bottom five race. So we are losing by winning.
However, if we lose the game we gain ground, or worse case stay level, in the bottom five race. So we are winning by losing.
So exactly which way is it unpossible to beat the brewers, or was the question never really a question?
0 user(s) are reading this topic
0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users
Bleacher Nation is not affiliated in any way with Major League Baseball or the Chicago National League Ballclub (that's the Cubs).