Is beating the Brewers even possible?
Bleacher Nation is on Facebook, and you should totally "Like" us:
Bleacher Nation is also on Twitter, and you should totally follow us:
Bleacher Nation Posts
- Why Masahiro Tanaka Will Very Likely Be Posted Despite the Posting System Changes
Yesterday, 03:29 PM
- Another Rumored Bullpen Target for the Cubs: Joba Chamberlain
Yesterday, 01:24 PM
- Signing Day: McLouth, Feldman, Napoli, Johnson, and the Big Boys
Yesterday, 10:31 AM
- Yankees Keep on Spending: Agree to Terms with Carlos Beltran
Yesterday, 08:58 AM
- Tim McCarver to St. Louis? Yes, Please and Other Bullets
Yesterday, 08:15 AM
Upcoming Calendar Events
Cubs v. Brewers - September 18, 2013 (TV: CSN)
Posted 18 September 2013 - 03:49 PM
Isn't this a loaded question?
I mean if we win the game then we lose ground in the bottom five race. So we are losing by winning.
However, if we lose the game we gain ground, or worse case stay level, in the bottom five race. So we are winning by losing.
So exactly which way is it unpossible to beat the brewers, or was the question never really a question?
0 user(s) are reading this topic
0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users
Bleacher Nation is not affiliated in any way with Major League Baseball or the Chicago National League Ballclub (that's the Cubs).