Is beating the Brewers even possible?
Bleacher Nation is on Facebook, and you should totally "Like" us:
Bleacher Nation is also on Twitter, and you should totally follow us:
Bleacher Nation Posts
- Prepare to Be Irrationally Optimistic and then Irrationally Deflated About Masahiro Tanaka
Today, 04:39 PM
- Monday Mid-Day Winter Meetings Update: Sale, Samardzija, Brown, Price, Tanaka, Hendriks, More
Today, 01:03 PM
- Add the Yankees to the List of Teams Interested in Jeff Samardzija
Today, 11:01 AM
- Is Shin-Soo Choo Going to Get $100 Million? Calculating His Expected Contract
Today, 10:18 AM
- The Importance of Perspective on a Jeff Samardzija Extension
Today, 09:08 AM
Upcoming Calendar Events
Cubs v. Brewers - September 18, 2013 (TV: CSN)
Posted 18 September 2013 - 03:49 PM
Isn't this a loaded question?
I mean if we win the game then we lose ground in the bottom five race. So we are losing by winning.
However, if we lose the game we gain ground, or worse case stay level, in the bottom five race. So we are winning by losing.
So exactly which way is it unpossible to beat the brewers, or was the question never really a question?
0 user(s) are reading this topic
0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users