Bleacher Nation is on Facebook, and you should totally "Like" us:
Bleacher Nation is also on Twitter, and you should totally follow us:
Bleacher Nation Posts
- Oh, Good: Teams “Know” that Max Scherzer is “Definitely in Play”
Today, 11:37 AM
- Wednesday Morning Winter Meetings Update: Maeda, Yoon, Kemp, Choo
Today, 10:30 AM
- Obligatory Masahiro Tanaka Non-Update: May Not Get an Answer Until Next Week
Today, 10:11 AM
- A Free Fantasy Football This Weekend? To Win Money, You Say?
Today, 09:57 AM
- Report: Cubs Talking to Marlins About Logan Morrison
Today, 09:10 AM
Upcoming Calendar Events
Friendly wager thread: Next star to test positive
Posted 11 December 2011 - 05:50 AM
It wouldn't really surprise me to hear that any of these guys use or have used PED's. My vote for most likely to test positive would be Hanley Ramirez...especially if he gets moved to a big market team and feels he has something to prove.
Posted 11 December 2011 - 01:56 PM
Seriously though, Brett Taylor will be the next to be busted. The sad part, is even with the PED's he is still mediocre at best.
Alfonso Soriano is so good, he took steroids once and they hurt his performance
Carlos Zambrano has to take downers to avoid throwing a 350MPH fastball through Soto
Darwin Barney's blood is ingested by other players who say taking it is like taking meth, HGH and spinach all in one, with 0 side effects.
Posted 11 December 2011 - 04:45 PM
0 user(s) are reading this topic
0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users
Bleacher Nation is not affiliated in any way with Major League Baseball or the Chicago National League Ballclub (that's the Cubs).