CubsMas Day 2 winner...Day 3 suggestions please...
Oswego Chris - Yesterday, 10:39 PM
Bleacher Nation is on Facebook, and you should totally "Like" us:
Bleacher Nation is also on Twitter, and you should totally follow us:
Bleacher Nation Posts
- Tuesday Morning Winter Meetings Update: Hamels/Lee, Brown, Samardzija, Bullpen, Choo, Much More
Today, 10:05 AM
- Luis Valbuena Exclusively Played Second Base This Offseason
Today, 09:20 AM
- Everyone’s Still Waiting on Masahiro Tanaka, Including the Chicago Cubs
Today, 08:35 AM
- Mark Prior Officially Calls It a Career and Other Bullets
Today, 07:54 AM
- Monday Evening Winter Meetings Update: Choo, Price, Samardzija, Arroyo, Trumbo, Sale
Yesterday, 06:45 PM
Upcoming Calendar Events
In Honor of Mike Hunt
Posted 11 December 2011 - 01:35 PM
Posted 11 December 2011 - 03:50 PM
I got a call from "Heather Loser." I said, "hello Mrs..... loser, what can I do for you today?"
She takes a big breath, and replies annoyedly, "it's pronounced 'low-zay.'"
I mean, seriously. Change your name.
Posted 11 December 2011 - 04:14 PM
There is also a great Ween song called "Mr. Richard Smoker"
Posted 12 December 2011 - 08:06 AM
"It's not the dress that makes you look fat, it's the fat that makes you look fat." - Al Bundy
"Ow" - Dylan Bundy
0 user(s) are reading this topic
0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users
Bleacher Nation is not affiliated in any way with Major League Baseball or the Chicago National League Ballclub (that's the Cubs).