A Possible "Reason" I Could Have Included In My Book
Oswego Chris - Today, 03:46 PM
Bleacher Nation is on Facebook, and you should totally "Like" us:
Bleacher Nation is also on Twitter, and you should totally follow us:
Bleacher Nation Posts
- Enhanced Box Score: Cubs 0, Pirates 1 – May 22, 2013
Today, 08:07 PM
- Pre-Gamin’: Cubs v. Pirates (6:05 CT) – Lineups, Broadcast Info, etc.
Today, 04:01 PM
- Around the League: The Swift Fall of Albert Pujols, Barry Bonds on Miguel Cabrera, Instant Replay
Today, 01:59 PM
- Try to Contain Your Frustration: Shawn Camp to the DL with an Injured Toe
Today, 01:41 PM
- The Lineup That is Going to Crush You on Friday
Today, 12:02 PM
Upcoming Calendar Events
In Honor of Mike Hunt
Posted 11 December 2011 - 01:35 PM
Posted 11 December 2011 - 03:50 PM
I got a call from "Heather Loser." I said, "hello Mrs..... loser, what can I do for you today?"
She takes a big breath, and replies annoyedly, "it's pronounced 'low-zay.'"
I mean, seriously. Change your name.
Posted 11 December 2011 - 04:14 PM
There is also a great Ween song called "Mr. Richard Smoker"
Posted 12 December 2011 - 08:06 AM
0 user(s) are reading this topic
0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users
Bleacher Nation is not affiliated in any way with Major League Baseball or the Chicago National League Ballclub (that's the Cubs).