Bleacher Nation is on Facebook, and you should totally "Like" us:

Bleacher Nation is also on Twitter, and you should totally follow us:

Upcoming Calendar Events

There are no forthcoming calendar events

Today's birthdays

No members are celebrating a birthday today

Photo

Nate McLouth and Rajai Davis platoon better value than Choo.

• Please log in to reply
20 replies to this topic

#16 Cubbie Blues

Cubbie Blues

The Engineer

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 3,371 posts
  • Twitter:@timhall76
  • LocationBloomington, IN

Posted 27 September 2013 - 10:33 AM

I don't think the Reds would actually get that pick do they? They would get a sandwich pick. Which,yeah, would be better than the 2nd we would give up. Never mind.

"It's not the dress that makes you look fat, it's the fat that makes you look fat." - Al Bundy

"Ow" - Dylan Bundy

#17 King Jeff

King Jeff

King of all Cubs fans!

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 2,480 posts
  • Twitter:@peaceknuckle
  • LocationSouth Florida

Posted 27 September 2013 - 11:20 AM

I don't think the Reds would actually get that pick do they? They would get a sandwich pick. Which,yeah, would be better than the 2nd we would give up. Never mind.

I don't want to see the Cubs give up a chance at a Wacha for an aging millionaire who's more than likely to regress significantly in the next few years.

#18 Cubbie Blues

Cubbie Blues

The Engineer

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 3,371 posts
  • Twitter:@timhall76
  • LocationBloomington, IN

Posted 27 September 2013 - 11:29 AM

38269684.jpg

"It's not the dress that makes you look fat, it's the fat that makes you look fat." - Al Bundy

"Ow" - Dylan Bundy

#19 hansman1982

hansman1982

King Regent of The Calendar Trivia Empire

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 2,945 posts
  • Twitter:JoeHansman
  • LocationDes Moines, IA

Posted 27 September 2013 - 11:34 AM

I don't want to see the Cubs give up a chance at a Wacha for an aging millionaire who's more than likely to regress significantly in the next few years.

The Reds wouldn't get that much higher of a draft pick and Wacha was a 1-19 pick which, of course, he is the only one of that 1st round to have done anything so far. 

FUCK THE FUCKING CARDINALS.

#20 King Jeff

King Jeff

King of all Cubs fans!

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 2,480 posts
  • Twitter:@peaceknuckle
  • LocationSouth Florida

Posted 28 September 2013 - 12:43 AM

The Reds wouldn't get that much higher of a draft pick and Wacha was a 1-19 pick which, of course, he is the only one of that 1st round to have done anything so far. 

Do I have to find a successful compensation round pick to respond with, or can we just agree that giving a high draft pick to a division rival blows?

#21 hansman1982

hansman1982

King Regent of The Calendar Trivia Empire

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 2,945 posts
  • Twitter:JoeHansman
  • LocationDes Moines, IA

Posted 28 September 2013 - 09:57 AM

Do I have to find a successful compensation round pick to respond with, or can we just agree that giving a high draft pick to a division rival blows?

I require a 1500 word essay on the matter.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Bleacher Nation is not affiliated in any way with Major League Baseball or the Chicago National League Ballclub (that's the Cubs).