33 replies to this topic

#1 Captainplanet54

Captainplanet54

Bleacher Bum

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 112 posts

Posted 11 December 2011 - 06:26 PM

Seriously....fuck this guy I hated him before this shit bears game but now I REALLY HATE HIM.

#2 Dave

Dave

Bleacher Bum

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 427 posts
  • LocationSpringfield, MO

Posted 11 December 2011 - 06:27 PM

He can eat a flaming pile of llama shit. I mean that in the nicest way possible.

#3 T C

T C

Bleacher Bum

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 418 posts
  • Twitter:@tommyecook
  • LocationThe University of Illinois

Posted 11 December 2011 - 06:41 PM

I mean, I dont really hate the guy, but I REALLY REALLY FUCKING HATE all the "ZOMG TEBOWTIME!!!1!11 HE JUST WINS HE IS GOD" bullshit I hear about him, cause he doesnt win games. his defense does. He doesnt turn the ball over cause he isnt trusted enough to throw the damned football more than 15 times a game. Like today's game, was that Tim Tebow's doing? Fuck no, it was another gift win

#4 Oswego Chris

Oswego Chris

Bleacher Hero

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 605 posts
  • Twitter:oswegochris23
  • LocationOswego, Illinois

Posted 11 December 2011 - 06:42 PM

Give Denvers offensive coordinator credit...they call good plays to his strengths...unlike arrogant Martz who wont change...

#5 Brett

Brett

Administrator

• Administrators
  • 3,638 posts
  • Twitter:BleacherNation
  • Facebook:BleacherNation

Posted 11 December 2011 - 06:53 PM

I just don't understand how it keeps happening.

#6 T C

T C

Bleacher Bum

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 418 posts
  • Twitter:@tommyecook
  • LocationThe University of Illinois

Posted 11 December 2011 - 07:11 PM

He's seriously been gifted 3 wins now. I just dont understand how he could keep getting that lucky...

#7 Captainplanet54

Captainplanet54

Bleacher Bum

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 112 posts

Posted 11 December 2011 - 07:12 PM

He's seriously been gifted 3 wins now. I just dont understand how he could keep getting that lucky...

I'm starting to become convinced someones making a football version of Angels in the Outfield.

#8 Sweet James Jones

Sweet James Jones

Bleacher Bum

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 105 posts
  • Twitter:SweetJJ1s
  • Facebook:Clay Dodson
  • LocationCookeville, Tennessee

Posted 11 December 2011 - 07:53 PM

Tebowdamn you all to hell.

What is up with all these haters? That man knows how to WIN. Granted the defense has been almost on fire (besides) last weeks game and the field goal kicker deserves kudos for today's victorie, still that team has rallied together.

I watched that Broncos team in Nashville and they were HORRIBLE with Orton. This team though is on fire.

I will be praying to my darklord Tebow that you will all change and come over to the good side.

/Dont take serious.
Betternews is a Bitterbitch

#9 SirCub

SirCub

Bleacher Hero

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 908 posts
  • LocationCarrboro, NC

Posted 11 December 2011 - 11:45 PM

I don't know what you guys are hating on. Of course Tebow won that game. He forced the fumble by Barber, and he nailed two 50+ yard field goals. Oh yea, I think he completed some pretty good passes too (don't quote me on that).

#10 Kansas Cubs Fan

Kansas Cubs Fan

Bleacher Bum

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 111 posts
  • Twitter:@Kansas_Cubs_Fan

Posted 11 December 2011 - 11:48 PM

I'm not much of a football fan and I hate that piece of shit, that cock sucking grin he gets after his team makes a play for him makes me want to snap his damn neck. GOD DOESN'T HELP YOU WIN FOOTBALL GAMES!

#11 Ron

Ron

Bleacher Bum

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 173 posts
  • Twitter:@RonPSchwery
  • LocationWilmington, NC

Posted 12 December 2011 - 12:23 AM

Chemistry cat! That is how he does it. I tried not to like the guy in FL, but he is just to good of a person. I can't stand the media. I just hope he can stay above it because, honestly, I hope I can raise my kids to be that humble and gracious. This type of person should be a role model.

#12 Sweet James Jones

Sweet James Jones

Bleacher Bum

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 105 posts
  • Twitter:SweetJJ1s
  • Facebook:Clay Dodson
  • LocationCookeville, Tennessee

Posted 12 December 2011 - 12:36 AM

I'm not much of a football fan and I hate that piece of shit, that cock sucking grin he gets after his team makes a play for him makes me want to snap his damn neck. GOD DOESN'T HELP YOU WIN FOOTBALL GAMES!

Posted Image
Betternews is a Bitterbitch

#13 Fishin Phil

Fishin Phil

Wally Pipp of Cubs Calendar

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 2,034 posts

Posted 12 December 2011 - 07:05 AM

Meh, I could care less about Tebow.

Lovie on the other hand is certified moron!

As soon as the Bears went up by 10 early in the 4th quarter, they went in their shell. Soft defense. Offensive series consisting of 3 runs and a punt. I understand the concept of playing conservative and trying to use up the clock, but they started wayyyyy too early. The Bears came in with a well designed and executed defensive plan as shown during the first 3 quarters of the game. Tebow didn't do shit until the Bears went into their "Prevent Defense".
The only thing that defense does is prevent the team that employs it from winning.

The Bears need the same thing the Cubs got this past offseason: A team enema starting with Jerry Angelo and working our way down.
Please don't feed the psychos.

#14 hansman1982

hansman1982

King Regent of The Calendar Trivia Empire

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 2,939 posts
  • Twitter:JoeHansman
  • LocationDes Moines, IA

Posted 12 December 2011 - 08:30 AM

Agree, the only time a prevent defense should be used is with <1:00 remaining, they are on the 5 yard line with no timeouts. I seriously don't understand teams that throw what has worked for 3 quarters out the window.

In Tebow related news, I love how the broadcast booth was hyping up a guy who combined for 60? yards on the last two drives only to make his kicker have to tie a career long to tie the game. Is he cool under pressure, sure, but a "good" quarterback he is not.

#15 Cubbie Blues

Cubbie Blues

The Engineer

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 3,365 posts
  • Twitter:@timhall76
  • LocationBloomington, IN

Posted 12 December 2011 - 08:56 AM

Brian Urlacher said, "I guess we got beat by a good running back." That kinda shows you what players think about him.

"It's not the dress that makes you look fat, it's the fat that makes you look fat." - Al Bundy

"Ow" - Dylan Bundy

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Bleacher Nation is not affiliated in any way with Major League Baseball or the Chicago National League Ballclub (that's the Cubs).