Final game at Wrigley on the year, and the Cubs are on the verge of a sweep. Well, being swept.
Bleacher Nation is on Facebook, and you should totally "Like" us:
Bleacher Nation is also on Twitter, and you should totally follow us:
Bleacher Nation Posts
- Chicago Cubs Reportedly Sign Pitcher Tsuyoshi Wada to a Minor League Deal
Today, 07:16 PM
- Winter Meetings Denouement: What Did or Didn’t Happen with Jeff Samardzija, and What Comes Next?
Today, 01:01 PM
- Another Meh Option Off the Board: Joba Chamberlain Reportedly to Sign With Tigers
Today, 12:42 PM
- Minor Acquisitions: Tommy Hottovy, Charles Cutler
Today, 10:58 AM
- Chicago Cubs Trade Brian Bogusevic to the Miami Marlins for Justin Ruggiano
Today, 08:40 AM
Upcoming Calendar Events
Pirates v. Cubs - September 25, 2013 (TV: WGN)
Posted 25 September 2013 - 12:20 PM
Nothing will be he same next year. The team make-up will change, Wrigley will change, the fans will change ........but the BIG question is: "Will our losing record be replaced by a winning one?" .....That one change eludes the certainty of the rest.
Posted 25 September 2013 - 01:02 PM
I must say we Cubs fans have a lot to look forward to beginning Friday. Our team is on hand to be a determining factor in who ends up as Division winner. I hope like hell, our guys rain all over the deadbirds nation's parade. As for today's game.....I'm very content with watching the process of play by our guys without being avid about a win.
0 user(s) are reading this topic
0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users
Bleacher Nation is not affiliated in any way with Major League Baseball or the Chicago National League Ballclub (that's the Cubs).