Final game at Wrigley on the year, and the Cubs are on the verge of a sweep. Well, being swept.
Selling any non-Yankee and non-Cardinals game for Face Value
NorthSideIrish - Mar 07 2014 10:03 AM
Steamers likes Cubs pitching prospects better than hitters this year
udbrky - Mar 04 2014 12:06 PM
Bleacher Nation is on Facebook, and you should totally "Like" us:
Bleacher Nation is also on Twitter, and you should totally follow us:
Bleacher Nation Posts
- Lukewarm Stove: Injury Shake-Up, Samardzija, Santana, Diaz, Carpenter, Headley (UPDATE)
Today, 10:59 AM
- Could the Cubs’ TV Deal Look More Like the Dodgers’ Deal Than the Phillies?
Today, 09:30 AM
- Is the NL Central Really All that Tough? How is the Cubs’ Strength of Schedule?
Today, 08:41 AM
- Patience Will Remain a Key with Arodys Vizcaino and Other Bullets
Today, 07:30 AM
- Spring Training Miscellany: Brewers 8, Cubs 10 – March 9, 2014
Yesterday, 05:55 PM
Upcoming Calendar Events
Pirates v. Cubs - September 25, 2013 (TV: WGN)
Posted 25 September 2013 - 12:20 PM
Nothing will be he same next year. The team make-up will change, Wrigley will change, the fans will change ........but the BIG question is: "Will our losing record be replaced by a winning one?" .....That one change eludes the certainty of the rest.
Posted 25 September 2013 - 01:02 PM
I must say we Cubs fans have a lot to look forward to beginning Friday. Our team is on hand to be a determining factor in who ends up as Division winner. I hope like hell, our guys rain all over the deadbirds nation's parade. As for today's game.....I'm very content with watching the process of play by our guys without being avid about a win.
0 user(s) are reading this topic
0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users
Bleacher Nation is not affiliated in any way with Major League Baseball or the Chicago National League Ballclub (that's the Cubs).