Yup and the same is true with Stanton and quite possibly CarGo... You can't take 10ct of cubic and call it a diamond. At least that's what the Mrs says.
[$0.55M] .333/.387/.719, .491wOBA - 3B Kris Bryant (A+)
[$0.55M] .299/.352/.650, .442wOBA - 2B Javier Baez (AA)
Both will be in the lineup for the 2nd half of the season, Vitters will be moved to LF and platoon with Bogusevic, or win the job outright.
Also, how do we get David Price and still have Baez? Dealing with Tampa they will require us to part with Baez, there will be no swapping out.
Bleacher Nation is on Facebook, and you should totally "Like" us:
Bleacher Nation is also on Twitter, and you should totally follow us:
Bleacher Nation Posts
- Chicago Cubs Claim Pitcher Liam Hendriks Off of Waivers from the Twins
Today, 01:03 PM
- Another Reason to Expect Masahiro Tanaka to Be Posted? Other NPB Teams Want to Pay to Get Him Out
Today, 12:30 PM
- Prospects Progress: John Andreoli
Today, 11:36 AM
- The Asking Price for Jeff Samardzija Has Indeed Been as Lofty as it Should Be
Today, 10:01 AM
- Obsessive Wrigley Renovation Watch: Mayor and Alderman Want Cubs to Start Work, City May Be Pushing Rooftops
Today, 08:44 AM
Upcoming Calendar Events
How much money do we really have to spend?
Posted 30 September 2013 - 09:58 AM
0 user(s) are reading this topic
0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users
Bleacher Nation is not affiliated in any way with Major League Baseball or the Chicago National League Ballclub (that's the Cubs).