Yup and the same is true with Stanton and quite possibly CarGo... You can't take 10ct of cubic and call it a diamond. At least that's what the Mrs says.
[$0.55M] .333/.387/.719, .491wOBA - 3B Kris Bryant (A+)
[$0.55M] .299/.352/.650, .442wOBA - 2B Javier Baez (AA)
Both will be in the lineup for the 2nd half of the season, Vitters will be moved to LF and platoon with Bogusevic, or win the job outright.
Also, how do we get David Price and still have Baez? Dealing with Tampa they will require us to part with Baez, there will be no swapping out.
The 12 Days of GoatsMas(or Cubsmas) Contest...starting Monday!
Oswego Chris - Today, 09:56 AM
Bleacher Nation is on Facebook, and you should totally "Like" us:
Bleacher Nation is also on Twitter, and you should totally follow us:
Bleacher Nation Posts
- Chicago Cubs Reportedly Eyeing Free Agent John Axford
Today, 05:35 PM
- No Curtis Granderson for the Cubs: Four Years and $60 Million from the Mets
Today, 01:46 PM
- Obsessive Wrigley Renovation Watch: Zoning Committee Blesses Changes to Plan
Today, 12:30 PM
- Prospects Progress: Corbin Hoffner
Today, 11:30 AM
- Hot Stove! Now the Mariners and Robinson Cano Reportedly Have a Deal (10 Years, $240 Million)
Today, 10:06 AM
Upcoming Calendar Events
How much money do we really have to spend?
Posted 30 September 2013 - 09:58 AM
0 user(s) are reading this topic
0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users
Bleacher Nation is not affiliated in any way with Major League Baseball or the Chicago National League Ballclub (that's the Cubs).