Yup and the same is true with Stanton and quite possibly CarGo... You can't take 10ct of cubic and call it a diamond. At least that's what the Mrs says.
[$0.55M] .333/.387/.719, .491wOBA - 3B Kris Bryant (A+)
[$0.55M] .299/.352/.650, .442wOBA - 2B Javier Baez (AA)
Both will be in the lineup for the 2nd half of the season, Vitters will be moved to LF and platoon with Bogusevic, or win the job outright.
Also, how do we get David Price and still have Baez? Dealing with Tampa they will require us to part with Baez, there will be no swapping out.
Selling any non-Yankee and non-Cardinals game for Face Value
NorthSideIrish - Yesterday, 10:03 AM
Steamers likes Cubs pitching prospects better than hitters this year
udbrky - Mar 04 2014 12:06 PM
Bleacher Nation is on Facebook, and you should totally "Like" us:
Bleacher Nation is also on Twitter, and you should totally follow us:
Bleacher Nation Posts
- Pre-Gamin’: Cubs v. Reds (2:05 CT) – Lineup, Broadcast Info, etc.
Today, 12:40 PM
- Lukewarm Stove: Ervin Santana Now Wants a One-Year Deal, Any Sense for Cubs?
Today, 10:15 AM
- Darwin Barney’s Value as a Shortstop and Other Bullets
Today, 08:56 AM
- Spring Training Miscellany: Cubs 3, Angels 2; Indians 7, Cubs 2 – March 7, 2014
Yesterday, 05:17 PM
- SchadenfReds: Brandon Phillips Says Silly Things
Yesterday, 02:06 PM
Upcoming Calendar Events
How much money do we really have to spend?
Posted 30 September 2013 - 09:58 AM
0 user(s) are reading this topic
0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users
Bleacher Nation is not affiliated in any way with Major League Baseball or the Chicago National League Ballclub (that's the Cubs).