Bleacher Nation is on Facebook, and you should totally "Like" us:
Bleacher Nation is also on Twitter, and you should totally follow us:
Bleacher Nation Posts
- Tanaka Update: NPB Willing to Accept Maximum Bid Structure, and Posting Fee Might Not Be Issue for Cubs
Today, 09:10 AM
- There Could Be a Couple Finalists for the WGN Radio Gig and Other Bullets
Today, 07:50 AM
- Yankees Gonna Yankee: Agree to Seven-Year, $153 Million Deal with Jacoby Ellsbury
Yesterday, 08:07 PM
- Today Was Trade Day, Apparently: Fowler, Hanigan, Bell, Smith, Gregerson, More
Yesterday, 05:19 PM
- Make Sure You’re Getting All of Your BN Goodness
Yesterday, 03:52 PM
Upcoming Calendar Events
Cub Fan Dan (42)
Does Anyone Use ESPN Player?
Posted 30 September 2013 - 01:02 AM
Sad news from my side of the Atlantic. ESPN America is dead. It went off the air. Now, there is no cable TV sports outlet with a full spectrum of US sports to be had here in Sweden. Baseball was easy to solve, I just went with MLB TV. But, when NCAA Basketball starts up, I have nowhere to go.
Now, I’ve noticed that many here at BN are critical towards ESPN’s analysts. But, when you live abroad, you have to take what you can get. I enjoyed watching Sports Center just because it made me feel a little closer to home!
So here is my question for those of you who might be using ESPN Player. If I get the ESPN Player College Pass, do I also get the daily specialty shows like Sports Center and Pardon the Interruption? And what about ESPN Films? It’s not really clear to me from their website one gets those programs or not.
0 user(s) are reading this topic
0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users
Bleacher Nation is not affiliated in any way with Major League Baseball or the Chicago National League Ballclub (that's the Cubs).