Bleacher Nation is on Facebook, and you should totally "Like" us:
Bleacher Nation is also on Twitter, and you should totally follow us:
Bleacher Nation Posts
- Pre-Gamin’: Mets v. Cubs (12:05 CT) – Lineups, Broadcast Info, etc.
Today, 10:28 AM
- Sweet: Matt Garza is Coming Back Next Week
Today, 09:54 AM
- Cubs Surveying Fans on How They’ll Use the Proposed Video Board at Wrigley Field
Today, 08:56 AM
- David Bell Explains His Bad Send Yesterday and Other Bullets
Today, 08:02 AM
- Enhanced Box Score: Mets 3, Cubs 2 – May 17, 2013
Yesterday, 03:30 PM
Upcoming Calendar Events
Please god let this rumor be true
Posted 13 December 2011 - 04:23 PM
Anyone else hear this rumor? If its true then its hilarious and I hope to be in the left field bleachers during some Cubs/Brewers game to hear the taunts.
For those that don't want to follow the link, apparently someone that has a "source" is saying that the reason Braun failed his test is because the herpes medication he was taking happens to contain one of the "banned" substances.
Posted 13 December 2011 - 09:03 PM
0 user(s) are reading this topic
0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users
Bleacher Nation is not affiliated in any way with Major League Baseball or the Chicago National League Ballclub (that's the Cubs).