CubsMas Day 2 winner...Day 3 suggestions please...
Oswego Chris - Yesterday, 10:39 PM
Bleacher Nation is on Facebook, and you should totally "Like" us:
Bleacher Nation is also on Twitter, and you should totally follow us:
Bleacher Nation Posts
- Mark Prior Officially Calls It a Career and Other Bullets
Today, 07:54 AM
- Monday Evening Winter Meetings Update: Choo, Price, Samardzija, Arroyo, Trumbo, Sale
Yesterday, 06:45 PM
- Rumor: Cubs Considering Trade with Nationals for Bullpen Pieces Clippard, Storen
Yesterday, 05:57 PM
- Prepare to Be Irrationally Optimistic and then Irrationally Deflated About Masahiro Tanaka
Yesterday, 04:39 PM
- Monday Mid-Day Winter Meetings Update: Sale, Samardzija, Brown, Price, Tanaka, Hendriks, More
Yesterday, 01:03 PM
Upcoming Calendar Events
Please god let this rumor be true
Posted 13 December 2011 - 09:21 PM
seriouosly, the herpes thing will be much tougher on him long term(no pun intended)...it will stick with him(no pun intended...again) much longer than a steroid rap....
I am sure he is not the only pro athlete with herpes....at least he has something in common with Dennis Rodman now, that's a good thing I guess...
Posted 13 December 2011 - 10:37 PM
If it turns out that this is true, he is going to catch unimaginable hell. Everywhere he goes, he's going to hear about it. Poor guy is probably never going to get laid again either. Well, he probably will, but he's going to have to cover his little Hebrew Hammer.
Um, I think he already "caught hell".
Al: With every bullet, so far.
0 user(s) are reading this topic
0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users
Bleacher Nation is not affiliated in any way with Major League Baseball or the Chicago National League Ballclub (that's the Cubs).