Selling any non-Yankee and non-Cardinals game for Face Value
NorthSideIrish - Mar 07 2014 10:03 AM
Steamers likes Cubs pitching prospects better than hitters this year
udbrky - Mar 04 2014 12:06 PM
Bleacher Nation is on Facebook, and you should totally "Like" us:
Bleacher Nation is also on Twitter, and you should totally follow us:
Bleacher Nation Posts
- Lukewarm Stove: Ryan Kalish Making Nate Schierholtz Expendable?
Yesterday, 06:06 PM
- Spring Training Miscellany: Cubs 3, Giants 2 – March 10, 2014
Yesterday, 05:00 PM
- Pre-Gamin’: Cubs v. Giants (3:05 CT) – Lineup, Broadcast Info, etc.
Yesterday, 12:35 PM
- Lukewarm Stove: Injury Shake-Up, Samardzija, Santana, Diaz, Carpenter, Headley (UPDATE)
Yesterday, 10:59 AM
- Could the Cubs’ TV Deal Look More Like the Dodgers’ Deal Than the Phillies?
Yesterday, 09:30 AM
Upcoming Calendar Events
Please god let this rumor be true
Posted 13 December 2011 - 09:21 PM
seriouosly, the herpes thing will be much tougher on him long term(no pun intended)...it will stick with him(no pun intended...again) much longer than a steroid rap....
I am sure he is not the only pro athlete with herpes....at least he has something in common with Dennis Rodman now, that's a good thing I guess...
Posted 13 December 2011 - 10:37 PM
If it turns out that this is true, he is going to catch unimaginable hell. Everywhere he goes, he's going to hear about it. Poor guy is probably never going to get laid again either. Well, he probably will, but he's going to have to cover his little Hebrew Hammer.
Um, I think he already "caught hell".
Al: With every bullet, so far.
0 user(s) are reading this topic
0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users
Bleacher Nation is not affiliated in any way with Major League Baseball or the Chicago National League Ballclub (that's the Cubs).